Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
The X-Cell 120-12 AGM Deep Cycle Battery delivers the gold standard in Maintenance-Free, Sealed Lead Acid battery performance. This highly-resilient, portable and powerful 12V 120Ah battery provides enduring off-the-grid power supply for 4WD vehicles, caravans, campers, trailers, motor-homes, saltwater/marine applications, and all 12V appliances you want access to in the outdoors.
X-Cell AGM deep cycle batteries have been designed to produce a longer, consistent and more drawn out charge than alternative products on the market. The 120-12 boasts an incredible Cycle Life of 1450 cycles and an industry leading Build Life making it one of the most enduring offerings in its class. It’s fitted with 8mm/M8 bolt down terminals for a more reliable and practical user experience, and has a high oxygen-recombination efficiency that results in superior deep discharge recovery.
The 120-12 occupies advanced fine fiberglass mats between its plates that act to retain the electrolyte that would otherwise be free flowing, resulting in a much more stable and reliable end-product. X-Cell AGM batteries are completely sealed, meaning they don’t leak or let off any gas and come with a range of other benefits.
- Greater cycle life
- Withstand knocks and vibrations
- Higher sulfation resistance
- Longer storage life
- Better low temperature performance
- Charges up to 5x faster than flooded batteries
- Reduces potential to be spilled in accidents
This battery affords outdoor enthusiasts the freedom to enjoy the finer things in life while enjoying R&R off-the-grid. Run handy appliances like portable fridges and washers. Connect a solar panel to recharge the battery during the day. Enjoy total peace of mind knowing that there’s a power source by your side in remote locations. Order your very own X-Cell 120-12 AGM Deep Cycle Battery today!
- Longer, consistent and more drawn out charge
- Max. cycle life of 1450 cycles
- Industry leading build life
- 8mm/M8 bolt down terminals
- High oxygen-recombination efficiency
- Superior deep discharge recovery
- Advanced absorbed glass mat acid retention technology
- Non-spillable and non-gassing
*Please Note: Maintenance-free refers to users not having to refill the terminals. The batteries must still be recharged periodically after use.
AGM Deep Cycle Batteries have a much longer Cycle Life if they’re exhausted to a small degree and recharged, rather than exhausting all of their power and charging them all the way up again.
Discharging below 11.8V can destroy the battery beyond repair. Ensure that the battery is recharged before it gets to this voltage.
- Brand: X-CELL
- Model: 120-12
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Rated Capacity (10 Hour Rate): 120Ah
- Maximum Cycle LIfe: 1450 Cycles
- Minimum Build Life: 4 Years
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 6.5mO
- Nominal Operating Temperature: 25 +- 5degC
- Capacity Affected by Temperature: 40degC = 102% | 25degC = 100% | 0degC = 85% | -15degC = 65%
- Self-Discharge Capacity (25degC): >3 Months = 91% | >6 Months = 82% | >12 Months = 64%
- Terminals: 8mm/M8 Bolt Down
- Cycle Charge (Constant Voltage): Initial Charging Current less than 25A | Voltage 14.4 – 15V at 25degC
- Float Charge (Constant Voltage): Voltage 13.5 – 13.8V at 25degC
- Cells: 1
IN THE BOX
- 1x X-Cell 120-12 AGM Deep Cycle Battery
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 41 × 18 × 24 cm
- Product Weight: 27 kg
Related CategoriesCar AudioThermal ManagementBug & Tar RemoversWire & Cable ConnectorsHandlebars, Grips & LeversBattery TestersFM TransmittersGarage Tool ChestsBins & CabinetsLEDs, LCDs & Display ModulesDiodesMotorcycle Exhausts & SystemsProtective EyewearTool OrganisersAutomotive AccessoriesDash CamsAir Tool Parts & AccessoriesAir GrindersElectronics & NavigationTransformersMotorcycle Lighting & IndicatorsTool Storage OrganisersCommercial Shelving UnitsThyristors & SCRsMotorcycle Bodywork & Frames