Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
What would you call a faster, safer, more efficient, more economical and more environmentally friendly way of cooking? We’d call it the future, and it’s available to you today with a Euro-Chef Induction Cooktop.
Since induction transfers heat directly into a cooking vessel, the surface of the Euro-Chef Induction Cooktop doesn’t get hot. You can crank up the cooktop, put your hand on the surface… and walk away unscathed.
It generates heat directly inside a heating vessel, instantaneously, practically speaking, that means you can boil water in seconds!
It’s estimated that only 40% of the energy used to power a gas cooktop goes toward cooking the food. For the Euro-Chef Induction Cooktop, however, that number more than doubles to an impressive 84%.
What are you waiting for? Grab a Euro-Chef Induction Cooktop today!
- Faster: produces heat instantaneously via electromagnetic energy
- Safer: no open flames, no smoke, no hazardous fumes and no chance of a gas leak
- More efficient: generates heat inside a cooking vessel, not on cooking surface
- Easy to clean: no baked-on spills
- Sleek, black styling and touchpad controls
- Compatible with cast iron, enamel cast iron and most types of stainless steel cookware (a magnet should stick to it)
- 12-month warranty
- Model number : ER110
- Power : 220V-230V/50Hz
- Fuel Type: Induction
- Surface: Ceramic Glass
- Features: Portable
- Colour : Black
- Power rating : 300-2000W
- Material : Ceramic Glass Top
- Plug : 10amp
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- 1x Euro-Chef Induction Cooktop
DIMENSION & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimension : 49cm(L) x 36cm(W) x 45cm(H)
- Carton Weight : 3kg
- Product Dimension : 31cm(W) x 38cm(L) x 5cm(H)
- Product Weight : 2kg