Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Repell unwanted animals effectively with this ultrasonic bird animal pest repeller. Adopting sonic wave technology, this bird repeller ensures to deter birds, rats, rodents and wild animals from invading your living spaces by emitting a consistent noise at a frequency which is difficult for humans to hear. The ultrasonic pest repeller is designed to drive the common pests with an effective coverage range of up to 5000 square metres. Place this animal repeller in your attic, kitchen, garage, and other areas to deliver the great results.
- There are 5 operating models described below. Before first use, please allow the batteries to get a two-full-day sunlight charge while the repellent is in the “OFF” position.
- Mode 1 – Audible Repellant – uses a series of seven different recorded sounds (GUN SHOT / SIREN 1 / BOAR SQUEAL / SIREN 2 / BANGING SOUNDS / SIREN 3 / DOG BARKING). The repeller will repeat these sounds, preventing animals from getting used to any one sound and increasing its effectiveness. The loudness is adjustable
- Mode 2 – Ultrasonic/infrasonic sound waves – uses a selectable scale of ultrasonic and infrasonic waves ranging from 12KHz to 35KHz. Refer to the control panel marking and set the frequency for the desired pest.
- Mode 3 – Combines modes 1 and 2 and uses both the audible noises and the ultrasonic/infrasonic sound waves in day time and night time.
- Night time operation in mode 1&2: the repeller contains a light sensor that automatically switches the repelling to flashing LED lights ONLY. Regardless of mode 1 or mode 2, the repeller will operate silently at night using 320 lumen of flashing LED light to repel pests.
|Infrared Sensor Angle||110 degrees|
|Strong Flashing Lights||Ultrasonic and speaker to repel animals and birds|
8 @AA” Rechargeable NI-CD 800mAh, 1.2 Volts.
0.2mA (standby) 80mA (working).
|Certificate||CE & RoHS|