Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
~Free 14 day trial. Ongoing $11.99/30 days. You can cancel anytime. See Kogan First Terms and conditions for details.
^Kogan First trials are limited to one per person. If you have already had a Kogan First free trial you’ll need to become a paid member to access the benefits.
For more information about Kogan First, click here.
Get two tools in one with the versatile air powered Unimac CB100 that drives both brad nails and narrow crown staples! Using brad nails you’ll knock over jobs like household trim, paneling and bookcases, and staples for upholstery and crafts. Perfect for the smart do-it yourselfer who appreciates quality and value!
The CB100 boasts tough build quality with a lightweight 1.46kg body for fatigue-free operation. A host of innovative features include an aluminum magazine with quick-release for fast loading, quick hose attach system to the standard NPT fitting, soft-grip rubber handle for comfortable non-slip usage, and a touch-point safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing.
A fine tuner to adjust nail depth is conveniently located on the side of the gun.The nail reload window indicates when to reload to avoid blank drives. A multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360deg to direct the air away from you, and keeps dust and debris off the project.
Included with the CB100 is a bonus high-impact carrying case, safety goggles, allen wrenches, complete with oil for lubrication.
- Legendary UNIMAC quality
- 2-in-1 Fires 18Ga. brad and finish nails plus narrow crown staples
- Tough build quality yet lightweight at 1.46kg
- Aluminum magazine with quick-release for fast loading
- Soft-grip rubber handle for comfortable non-slip usage
- Touch-point safety mechanism
- Nail reload window for avoiding blank drives
- Multi-directional 360deg exhaust port
- Quick hose attach system to standard NPT fitting
- BONUS high-impact carrying case, oil for lubrication, safety goggles
- Window frames
- Light DIY work
- Manufacturer: Unimac
- Model: CB100
- Required pressure: 60-100PSI (4-7bar)
- Max. pressure: 120PSI (8.3bar)
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4’ NPT
- Nail Capacity: 100pcs
- Nail Size: 15mm – 50mm
- Staple Size: 15mm – 40mm
- Gauge: 18
- Note: Fasteners are standard and can be purchased at hardware stores
IN THE BOX
- CB100 Nail Gun
- Hard Carry Case
- Lubrication Bottle
- Safety Goggles
- Allen Wrenches
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 320 × 295 × 950mm
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 255 × 530 × 255mm
- Product Weight: 1.46Kg