Added to Cart
More deals you may like
65mm Air Coil Nailer - CB700
See delivery information
- Rugged, balanced solid cast metal body
- Up to 300 collated nails ranging between 32-65mm
- Perfect workmate for your building, decking and fencing jobs!
- Extremely tough heat-treated one-piece hardened steel drive blade
- Soft-grip rubber handle allows for comfortable non-slip use
- Quick hose attach system to standard NPT fitting
- Adjustable depth control
- Touch-point safety mechanism prevents accidental firing
- Multi-directional 360° exhaust port
- Compatible with both wire and plastic collated nails
- Replacement Nail coils available in general hardware stores
- Quick release nosepiece for those rare instances of a jam occurring
- BONUS high-impact carrying case, with safety goggles & oil
- BONUS coil of 50mm nails
The Unimac CB700 Pro-Series Air Coil Nailer has a rugged, compact and balanced body that houses up to 300 collated nails ranging between 32-65mm – making it the perfect workmate for your building, decking and fencing jobs! It boasts a solid cast metal body and internally, the driver blade is constructed of extremely tough heat-treated one piece hardened steel.
It comes packed with the features you come to expect from a high-quality Unimac product. The soft-grip rubber handle allows for comfortable non-slip use, there’s a quick hose attach system to its standard NPT fitting, and the adjustable depth control enables you to set the desired depth quickly and conveniently to suit the application. A touch-point safety mechanism prevents accidental firing, and the multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360° to direct the air away from you.
The CB700 Pro-Series is compatible with both wire and plastic collated nails in standard sizes that are available in general hardware stores. Downtime is minimised thanks to the generous 300 nail capacity and quick release nosepiece for those rare instances of a jam occurring.
Included with the CB700 is a bonus high-impact carrying case, complete with safety goggles, oil for lubrication as well as a coil of 50mm nails.
All in all, the Unimac CB700 Pro-Series is a nail gun designed for professional everyday use, and at at the same time suitable for DIYers.
Order yours today!
- Manufacturer: UNIMAC
- Model: CB700 Pro-Series
- Material: Steel/Plastic
- Nailgun Angle: 15 Degrees
- Working Pressure: 70-120PSI
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4” NPT
- Type: Wire and Plastic Collated
- Capacity: 250-300pcs
- Nail Length: 32-65mm
- Nail Diameter: 2.3-2.9mm
- Head Diameter: 5-7mm
- Firing: Full Sequential
- Note: Fasteners are standard and can be purchased at hardware stores
IN THE BOX
- 1 x CB700 Coil Nailer
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Safety Goggles
- 1 x Oil Lubrication in bottle
- 1 x Allen Key
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimension (L x W x H): 430 × 165 × 470mm
- Carton Weight: 6.54kg
- Product Dimension (L x W x H): 320 × 125 × 320mm
- Product Weight: 3.5kg
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHandsfree SpeakerphonesCables & AdaptersComponentsPower Tools & AccessoriesCar ElectronicsDash CamsUSB ChargersBreathalysersHolders & StandsGarden Power ToolsAutomotive AccessoriesLaddersRemotesCar AudioPlaysetsStoragePools & SwimmingMeasuring ToolsHardware & Hand Tools