Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
The accelerated 2-port USB car charger.
- Quick charge 3.0 – 4x the speed of conventional chargers for compatible devices
- Back-compatible with Quick Charge 2.0
- Super-compact design
- Features PowerIQ and VoltageBoost Technology
- Simultaneous high-speed charging for 2 devices
- Faster and safer charging using advanced technology
- Universal compatibility
3 cutting-edge technologies combine to deliver the fastest possible charge to any device. Charge compatible devices up to 80% in just 35 minutes with Quick Charge 3.0. Patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost deliver high-speed charging to non-Quick Charge devices.
By intelligently identifying any connected device, PowerIQ delivers the optimum, high-speed charge to all devices. Includes Apple and Android phones and tablets as well as cameras, consoles and more.
Smart technology that determines when charging output is encountering cable resistance. By compensating for this resistance, VoltageBoost ensures charging speeds are unaffected by long or old cables.
Dual ports pump out 39W of power. Simultaneously charge power-hungry USB devices at full speed.
Sleek and Convenient
Ultra-compact design gives PowerDrive Speed 2 a low profile while in use. Soft LED makes it easy to find your ports at night. The anti-slip carbon-fiber mesh grip ensure convenient removal and orientation.
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe. MultiProtect combines 10 safety features that work together to provide ultimate protection for your devices, your chargers and most importantly, you.
Quick Charge Compatible Models:
- Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 / S6 Edge / Edge Plus, Note 5 / Note 4 / Edge
- Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto X 2014
- Sony Xperia Z4 / Z4 Tablet, Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact
- LG G4, LG G5, LG G Flex2, LG V10
- HTC One M9 / M8, HTC Desire Eye, HTC One remix
- Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Mi Note, and more
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.