Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Atten Thermal Control Soldering Iron
50W Adjustable Temperature
ATSS50 is an temperature controllable soldering iron which provides high accuracy constant heat. It is an ideal tool for commercial and individual users. It is especially suitable for welding multilayer PCB, high-frequency shieldedshell and high temperature soldering.Featrues:
- Heating element and sensor is disigned with PTC ceramic material to obtain fast heating-up, thermal recovery and accurate temperature control.
- High efficiency of heating to reduce energy consumption.
- Temperature Up to 500° make it versatile.
- Light, slender and ergonomic designed handpiece for easier work.
- Heat and fire resistant handpiece for longer work.
- Grounded power cord and ESD safe design to minimize damage to user and sensitive electronic components.
- Portable design for different outdoor/ indoor workplace.
- Compatible with general 900M soldering tip to save more.
- Manual temperature calibration and dual temperature units for make it versatile.
- Power consumption: 50W
- Input voltage: AC 220V/ 230V/ 240V 50/60Hz
- Temperature range: 200°~500°
- Temperature stability: ±2° (still air, no load)
- Temperature accuracy: ±10°
- Tip to ground impedance: <2Ω
- Tip to ground potential: <2mV
- Setting manner: Knob control
- Heater: Quad-wire ceramic heating element
- Handpiece length: 245mm
- Net weight: 200g
- Production line
- Education and Practice
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.