Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
The BaumrAG 2400W Jackhammer is a full commercial grade unit, utilising the highest spec motor and mechanical components, combined with a high tensile reduction gear set. This is one of the few Jackhammers you are likely to find with these specs. The benefit of such a combination is a greater impact transfer with minimal loss through motor and gear cluster a truly fantastic machine!
The huge torque commercial motor allows the 2400 Series to utilise its maximum power for demolition works, whether it be tearing up foundations, ripping up driveways, demolishing re-enforced concrete floors or walls, breaking through solid rock or as the perfect companion while on site. The BaumrAG 2400W Jackhammer also makes removing tiles or old pebbled surfaces a breeze. Need to bust through some stubborn foundations? Need to renovate that kitchen or bathroom? Do it the easy way, order your own BaumrAg 2400W Jackhammer today!
- The Genuine BaumrAG ProSeries
- Huge Torque 45 Joules / 1400BPM
- Full 2400 Watts Force (Most Powerful On Market)
- Precision Stator Assembly
- Baumr’s Famous Series II VibeFlexTM Rubber Hand Grip
- High Tensile Gear Set for Maximum Reliability
- Toughened Crankshaft, Ball Bearing Construction
- BONUS Tile Chipper and Moil Point Chisels
- Fast Adjusting Handle Easy To Use At Any Angle
- BONUS Sturdy High impact Carry Case
- Full 12 months Warranty
*Note: Online Manual is available.
- Motor Type: Induction Commercial Grade
- Maximum Power: 2400W @ 50% Duty Cycle
- Continuous Power: 1700W
- Mass: 17kg – 25kg bare
- Maximum Full Load J/BPM: 45J – 1400BPM
- Tool Mount Size: Hexagonal Chisel 30mm
- Tool Mount: Quick Change Hitachi comp.
- Tool Size: 410mm
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Operating Voltage: 240V
- Machine Length (w/o tool): 800mm
- Cord Length: 3000mm
- Bit Compatibility: All 30mm Hex Baumr-AG, Hitachi PH65 PH65SA H65SB2 H70SA,
Makita HM1303 HM1317C HM1307C HM1304 HR1400 HR1317C, ROK 150-36-551,
TWM, Millers Falls PT4370, Z1G-DW-45 and more
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- 1 x Jackhammer
- 3 x Chisels
- 1 x Bonus Accessories Bundle
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Package Size (L x W x H): 180 × 340 × 870mm
- Carton Weight: 25kg
- Net Weight: 17.5kg