Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
AUSTRALIA’s No.1 SELLING ONLINE JACKHAMMER BRAND FOR OVER 7 YEARS
This 50mm Stake/ Pin Driving Chisel transforms your jackhammer into a foundation and underpinning king! Got formwork, ground stabilisation or retaining walls to build? This industry standard 50mm Stake Driver can be used to firmly drive ground pins super quick – meaning more in your back pocket! The deep 40mm recessed head ensures plenty of material contact, making even horizontal work a breeze. A true contractor grade bit ready to provide years of destruction!
The perfect trade tool for concrete floors, retaining walls, hard clay and underpinning. Get the job done fast and efficiently!
Make no mistake, Baumr are the online industry leaders with unparalleled quality comparable to that of chisels retailing for more than $280 – a bold statement backed up by an extensive One Year Warranty!
BUY NOW and save stacks off retail for this top spec reo/ pin chisel.
- Hitachi/ Makita Standard 30mm Hexagonal Tool Coupling
- Super Hardened 50mm Stake Cone
- 220mm Length for Deep Penetration
- Extra Long Chisel Head for a Life Time Of Resharpening
- Suits All 30mm Hex Baumr-AG, Hitachi PH65 PH65SA H65SB2 H70SA, Makita HM1303 HM1317C HM1307C HM1304 HR1400 HR1317C, ROK 150-36-551, TWM, Millers Falls PT4370, Z1G-DW-45 and more!
- Internal Diameter: 50mm
- Internal Depth: 40mm
- External Diameter: 70mm
- Chisel Length: 220mm
- Hex Size: 1.2’ (30mm)
- Compatibility: All 30mm Hex Baumr-AG, Hitachi PH65 PH65SA H65SB2 H70SA, Makita HM1303 HM1317C HM1307C HM1304 HR1400 HR1317C, ROK 150-36-551, TWM, Millers Falls PT4370, Z1G-DW-45 and more!
IN THE BOX
- 1 x Pin Driving Chisel
PACKAGE SIZE & DIMENSION
- Package Dimension (LxWxH): 90mm x 240mm x 90mm
- Weight: 2.1kg