Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
The Baumr-AG BTS100 Tile Saw is ideal for contractors or serious DIYers. A full-featured saw that allows you to cut large format tiles with minimal effort, less mess and more versatility. The tough 800W motor is mounted on ball-bearing carriage for smooth and accurate cutting.
The BTS100 offers a pivoting rail for easy miter cuts, a rip/angle cutting guide for doing faster multiple cuts. This portable saw is easy to transport from the truck to the work site and within the work site. This 720mm saw features a side extension table to support large tile and slabs, or to keep extra tiles close at hand while cutting.
The BTS100 comes complete with an 8’ Diamond blade, a high quality blade that is especially designed for very fast, chip- and wobble-free cutting of hard tiles such as porcelain, marble and granite. Blade life is maximised by the Dual Spray wet-cutting system that is fed by a high-volume pump in the undertray reservoir.
Cut your job time in half – Order Today!
- Powerful full enclosed 800w motor cuts through tiles quickly and easily
- Ball-bearing guided rail for smooth operation
- Rip cuts up to a huge 720mm and diagonally cut up to 500×500mm tiles
- Adjustable pivoting rail allows for easy angle positioning from 45 to 90 degrees for fast and consistent miter cuts
- rugged, portable construction for use on any jobsite
- 8’ continuous rim wet diamond blade
- Dual spray system with large removable reservoir and high-volume water pump
- Removable legs for easy transport (adjustable for uneven surfaces)
- Non-slip rubber deck with movable extension platform for supporting large tiles
- Ideal for contractors or those looking to save $1000’s in their next DIY project
- Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Power: 800W
- RPM: 2820
- Diamond Blade: 200 × 22.23
- Max. Cutting Depth: 35mm
- Max. Cutting Length: 720mm
- Cutting Range: 0-45 degrees
- Table Size: 775 × 400mm
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
- Please Note: Performing angled bevel cuts can be arduous, if you choose to perform such cuts please ensure that you are qualified to do so before operating the machine. Please also be aware of any adjustable parts of the machine that may be in the cutting line when performing an angled cut that are otherwise not in the way when in normal operation. It is recommended to guide the circular saw blade along the full range of the cutting table before activating its power to ensure no object is obstructing an angled cut.
- Please Note: The supplied blade may not be suitable for all applications, refer to the tile supplier for the recommended blade.
IN THE BOX
- 1x Baumr-AG BTS100 Tile Saw
SIZE & DIMENSION
- Carton Weight: 36kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x L x H): 42.5 × 113 × 38cm
- Product Weight: 31kg
- Product Dimensions (W x L x H): 110 × 58 × 110cm