Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Baumr-AG SGR750 Stump Grinder 18HP Petrol Cutter Wood Chipper Mulcher Tree Root
See delivery information
The new Baumr-AG SGR750 Stump Grinder has landed and is already becoming the most demanded stump grinder on the Australian market! A must have for any tradesmen, commercial operator or business owner, this class-leading grinder is designed and engineered specifically for slicing unsightly or dangerous tree stumps and roots to up to 12 inches below ground level.
Baumr-AG’‘s 18hp Commercial Engine provides impressive cutting power and the ability to operate in tight working conditions. This top ranging machine also features 12 easily replaceable mining grade carbide-tipped teeth – this the same material used for drilling through bedrock! These short-neck cutters are configured for durability and smooth operation, and rotate at up to 4000rpm – reducing the stump and roots to mulch in a matter of minutes!
Plus! The most important inclusion of all is Baumr-AG’s advanced centrifugal clutch system. We’ve checked up and found our cost cutting rivals do not have this vital component. The clutch system ensures that every chip shockwave is not sent through the engine’s crankshaft and other expensive componentry.
Make no mistake, Baumr-AG are the online industry leaders with unparalleled quality comparable to that of Red Roo stump grinders retailing for more than $5000 – a bold statement backed up by a 1 Year warranty. With the new series, extensive back up, consumables stocked and parts commonly available, there’s never been a better time to purchase this true contractor machine.
Establish a new business or compliment your existing contractor business and start earning dollars
Order the Baumr-AG SGR750 today!
- Ultra-reliable 18hp commercial 4-stroke petrol engine
- 12 x Mining grade carbide-tipped teeth – the same material used for drilling through bedrock – easily replaceable!
- Advanced centrifugal clutch system, continuous 360 degree rotation – grinds stumps in minutes
- Grinds stumps up to 300mm (12’) below surface
- Easy-action throttle, superior tri-V-belt drive system
- We stock and sell spare parts to keep your unit in action
- Instant On/Off hand braking system for maximum manoeuvrability
- Integrated Dead Man’s Handle
- 12 Month Warranty
- Engine Type: 18HP Petrol engine, 4-stroke
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
- Fuel Capacity: 6.5L
- Oil Capacity: 1.1L
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30, 10W-40, 15W-30 OR 15W-40 non-synthetic engine oil (not included with purchase)
- Start System: Recoil Pull Start
- Brake Type: Disk-Lever activated
- Drive System: Twin V-belt
- Maximum Blade Speed: 4000rpm
- Clutch: Centrifugal Heavy-duty commercial system
- Cutting Depth: 305mm below ground level
- Teeth set: 12 with tungsten carbide tips
- Wheels: Pneumatic 12.4’
- Product Weight: 100kgs
- Gross Weight: 125kgs
- Package Dimension: 111 × 82 × 76cm
IN THE BOX
- 1x SGR750 Stump Grinder
CARTON SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimension (L x W x H): 1100 × 800 760mm
- Gross Weight: 125kg
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesCar AudioCables & AdaptersRemotesCar ElectronicsPower Tools & AccessoriesDash CamsUSB ChargersHardware & Hand ToolsPlaysetsMeasuring ToolsHolders & StandsHandsfree SpeakerphonesStorageLaddersAutomotive AccessoriesPools & SwimmingGarden Power ToolsBreathalysers