Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Baumr-AG Sliding Compound Mitre Saw Electric Bench Drop Chop Single Bevel Table
When you’re looking for a Sliding Compound Mitre Saw with industry-leading features packed into a robust, heavy duty machine, look no further than the Baumr-AG CMS-305.
The CMS-305 boasts a powerful 2000W motor with 5800rpm that smoothly drives its 210mm tungsten carbide tipped blade.
A nice sliding action thanks to the double bearing rails allows you to perform large cross cuts with ease. With its positive stops for typical angles up to 45° an adjustable depth limiter getting mitre, bevel or compound cuts is a cinch. The Baumr-AG even has a built-in laser guide for absolute precision!
A cast aluminium base, extendable side work table supports and clamp make it simple to keep your workpiece stable and secure. The CMS-305 comes complete with a dust collection bag, and you have the option of attaching a vacuum for the ultimate sawdust extraction. You can mount the CMS-305 on a mitre saw stand, secure to a bench or even take with you to site with the blade locked safely in place.
With its unrivalled quality and industry leading features, the’re’s no doubt the Baumr-AG CMS-305 210mm compound mitre saw makes the cut.
- Powerful 2000W hi-torque motor
- Robust, prosumer-grade design
- Dual bearing rails for a smooth sliding action
- Laser guided to ensure precise cuts every time
- Accurate and clear scales that are clearly visible from working position
- Adjustable depth limiter
- Common positive mitre stops up to ±45°
- Extendable work-table supports with securing clamp
- Ergonomically designed, no-slip handle grip
- High, sliding rear fence for added safety
- Dust bag with option to attach vacuum
- Brand: Baumr-AG
- Model: CMS-305
- Rated power: 2000W
- No-load speed: 5800 rpm
- Blade diameter: 210mm
- Blade teeth: 24T
- Swivel range: ±45°
- Bevel tilt range: 0° – 45° to the left
- Cutting Capacity:
- 0°/90°: 340 × 65mm
- 0°/45°: 240 × 40mm
- Laser Class: 2
- Input voltage: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
- Minimal Assembly required.
- User Manual is accessible online.
IN THE BOX
- 1 x 210mm Sliding Miter Saw
- 1 x M6 Hex wrench
- 1 x Dust bag
- 1 x Securing Clamp
- 2 x Extension tables (left and right)
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 59 × 48 × 49cm
- Carton Weight: 15kg
- Product Dimensions: (L x W x H): 74-99 × 59-72 × 50cm
- Product Weight: 14kg