Added to Cart
More deals you may like
10G FLUX GEL TUBE / SYRINGE
NC254 paste flux is a mildly activated, resin-based formulation developed to offer a broad process window and pin-probeable residues. The superior wetting ability of NC254 results in bright, smooth, shiny, solder joints.
NC254 offers very low post process residues, which remain crystal clear and probable even at the elevated temperatures required for today’s lead free alloys. NC254 has shown to reduce or eliminate voiding under micro- BGAs. NC254 also offers high humidity tolerance and a chemistry developed for use in air reflow.
This material has been utilized on various assemblies with RF designs without cleaning; however, the compatibility of flux residues on RF assemblies is strongly dependent upon circuitry design.FEATURES
- PIN PROBE TESTABLE RESIDUES
- REDUCES VOIDING
- EXCELLENT WETTING
- AQUEOUS CLEAN WITH SAPONIFIER
- AIR REFLOW / NITROGEN NOT NECESSARY
- CAN BE PRINTED, BRUSHED, OR DISPENSED
* Passes BELLCORE and IPC, and Northern Telecom’s copper mirror test; product testing results available upon request.
- When packaged in jars this material has a shelf life 1 year refrigerated or 6 months at room temperature.
- When packaged in syringes this material has a shelflife 6 months refrigerated.
- Do not store near fire or flame.
- Keep paste flux away from sunlight as it may degrade the product.
When being used for rework, application should be limited to the area being worked. Application via dispense needle, brush or a cotton swab is recommended.CLEANING
NC 254 paste flux can be cleaned, if necessary, with saponified water or an appropriate solvent cleaner. Please refer to the AIM No-Clean-Cleaner Matrix for a list of suitable cleaning materials.PACKAGING
NC 254 paste flux comes standard in syringes, jars, and cartridges.
- Use with adequate ventilation and proper personal protective equipment.
- Refer to the accompanying Material Safety Data Sheet for any specific emergency information.
- Do not dispose of any lead-containing materials in non-approved containers.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.