Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Chemtools 50G Conductive Carbon Grease
Revive-It Electrical Grease
50g REVIVE-IT CARBON CONDUCTIVE ELECTRICAL GREASE
ChemTools Carbon Conductive grease is a high temperature (200°C) and electrically conductive grease.
ChemTools Carbon Conductive grease corrosion prevention properties are ideal for long life application.
ChemTools Carbon Conductive grease can also be used as a conductive anti-seize compound for electrical
- Lubricates and improves electrical and thermal connections between sliding surfaces, while providing protection from moisture & corrosion.
- Excellent for use on switches and EMI shielding applications.
- Industrial, trade and hobby use.
- 50 gram tube.
- Prevents normally closed switches from corroding in place.
- Reduces make-break arcing and pitting of switch contact surfaces
- Improves the connection between irregular or pittedcontact surfaces
- Reduces EMI noise by maintaining a continuous path between conductive surfaces
- Application: Prevents closed switches from corrosion.
- Ideal for improving connection between worn and pitted contacts
- Reduces arching, hotspots and pitting on switch contact surfaces
- Reduces EMI noise as it provides a continuous path between conductive surfaces
- Anti-seize properties
- Thermally stable up to 200°C
- Density: 2.7 g/ml
- Electrical resistivity: 117 ohms/cm
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.