Added to Cart
Extended Care Options
More deals you may like
Digitise negatives, photos, slides, films as well as business cards and preserve old memories.
- Preserve – photographs, negatives and slides
- Save – photos to your PC via an SD card (sold separately)
- Review – what you scan on the 2.4” LCD display
- Share- pictures in fantastic 1800dpi detail
Weather conditions can cause irretrievable damage to precious old photographs. Use the Kogan 5-in-1 Combo Scanner to convert all those old photos, negatives or slides to high-quality digital images and preserve them forever.
5 different media options
The Kogan 5-in-1 Combo Scanner can digitise media using a powerful 5MP sensor and up to 2592 × 1944 resolution. That spells a massive 1800 dots per inch!
Preserve the following as high-quality digital pictures:
1. 36mm negatives
5. Business cards
More efficient and faster than conventional scanners
Digitising photographs is more efficient on this combo scanner as it captures and digitises high-resolution JPEG files within seconds without any warm-up time! No more waiting for any calibration or scanning head movement as in the case of conventional scanners.
You can also transfer all your scanned pictures to your PC via the SD card. First, view and edit the scanned images on the colour LCD screen and save them to an SD Card. Once that’s done, just connect the Kogan Combo Scanner to your PC or Mac to transfer your images through the USB cable that’s included in the pack.
- 2.4” LCD display for capture, edit and playback
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Fast and easy to use
- 5MP CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic focus and adjustment mechanism
- Key panel for quick image control, mirror, flip, exposure and colour adjustment
SD Card required (sold separately)
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.