Added to Cart
Comsol 2M Easylock Hdmi Lead
Comsol 2M Easylock Hdmi Lead
Locking Cable 4K
2.0M EasyLock HDMI Locking Cable High Speed with Ethernet Life Time Warranty! Product Brief
The unique and patented EasyLock HDMI locking cable can be used with ANY standard HDMI device to prevent accidental disconnection. You do not need to use any special tools or install additional brackets or clips. Unlike other HDMI locking solutions, the EasyLock HDMI cables will work with any brand of TV, monitor, set top box,media player, switch, splitter, extender or wall plate.
Simply insert the EasyLock HDMI connector into any standard HDMI socket and slide the uni-body switch forward so the locking indicator turns from green to red. The connector cannot be accidentally pulled out or vibrated out of the HDMI socket. To remove, simply slide the switch backward so the locking indicator turns from red to green and remove the connector.
The EasyLock HDMI cable was unveiled by HDMI Licensing LLCat the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas and is the world’s first HDMI locking solution to pass stringent testing at the HDMI authorised testing center.
- Compatible with ANY standard HDMI socket
- World’s first ATC certified locking HDMI cable
- Supports all the latest 4K Ultra HD TV’s with resolution up to 3840 × 2160 (2160p)
- Green and Red colour indicators to show lock status
- 24k gold plated corrosion resistant connectors for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
- Triple shielding reduces interference, noise and distortion
- High grade oxygen-free 30AWG copper wire with aluminium mylar foil and copper braiding
- 3D Support defines protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications
- HDMI Ethernet Channel allows users to take full advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernetcable
- Audio Support for 32 channel digital audio and lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- 4K Support enables video resolutions up to 3840 × 2160 which is 4 times the clarity existing 1080p displays
- Supports maximum bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- Audio Return Channel allows an HDMI host to send audio data upstream, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable
- Additional Colour Spaces for additional colour modelsused in digital photography and computer graphics
- ISO9001/14001, IECQ, ETL, UL, ATC and Sony GP certified
- All construction materials tested by XFR, ICP and AA Labs
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesTV & Video - AntennasTV & Video - Apple TVTV & Video - Blu-Ray PlayersTV & Video - Cables & AdaptersTV & Video - ChromecastTV & Video - ComponentsTV & Video - DVD & Blu-RayTV & Video - DVD PlayersTV & Video - Entertainment UnitsTV & Video - External StorageTV & Video - Home TheatreTV & Video - LED TelevisionsTV & Video - Over & On-Ear HeadphonesTV & Video - Remote ControlsTV & Video - Set-top Boxes (PVR / DVR)Smart HomeTurntablesWall Mounts