Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Crc 300G Lectra Shield Protective
Lectra Shield – Heavy duty film Electrical long term protection
CRC Lectra Shield is an inhibited coating that forms a transparent, amber film that dries to touch in one or two hours. It provides excellent protection through extreme temperature ranges. Will not craze or crack.
LECTRA SHIELD is a long term indoor/outdoor corrosion inhibitor for machined surfaces and assemblies subjected to long periods of storage or adverse shipping conditions. It displaces moisture and provides a transparent, amber waxy film for heavy protection of parts, equipment and machinery. LECTRASHIELD will provide protection of equipment subject to heat, humidity, chemicals or corrosive atmospheres.
Applications: LECTRA SHIELD can be used on:
- cable end sealer
Recommended on motors, shafts, equipment exposed to the elements, outdoor storage of raw materials and finished stock.
Will protect during shipping even if exposed to salt spray conditions.FEATURES:
- Humidity and Salt Spray Resistant. Provides heavy corrosion protection to preserve and lengthen useful life of equipment.
- Long-Term Indoor/Outdoor Protection. Provides for up to 2 years for long-term storage of parts, and equipment and machinery.
- Easy to Remove. Removes readily with mineral spirits.
- Aerosol. For controlled, easy application of product.
- Flash Point: 60°C
- Solubility: Neg. in water
- Odour: Solvent – like
- % Volatile: 80
- Appearance: Dark Amber, waxy
- Specific Gravity: 1.016
- Vapour Density: > air
- Propellant: Hydrocarbon
- Type of Film: Waxy, dry film
- Film Thickness: 0.5 – 2 mil dry
- Drying time: Approx. 1 hour to touch
- Coverage: ( 25 Micron ) 20m2/1 Litre
- Corrosion Resistance: Up to 1 yr outdoors / 2yrs indoors
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.