Added to Cart
Crc 330G 808 Silicon Spray
808 Silicone Spray – Revives, lubricates, waterproofs and protects
CRC 808 Silicone Spray is a concentrated formula that provides a thin, durable, odourless film that lubricates, waterproofs and protects all metal, plastic, rubber, fabric, wood, and painted surfaces.
CRC 808 Silicone Spray is a multipurpose silicone spray. CRC 808 Silicone Spray is a non-corrosive formula that provides a thin, durable, clear, odourless film that lubricates, protects and eliminates squeaking and binding caused by friction. CRC 808 Silicone Spray is an excellent mould release.
- Lubricating, waterproofing and to protect rubber, plastic, metal, nylon and wood.
- Restoring, protecting and preserving rubber mats; mountings and seals; vinyl tops; weather stripping; dashboards; door mouldings and plastic parts.
- Protecting and lubricating tools, hoists, jacks, locks, latches, switches, controls, zippers and pulleys.
- Mould release for plastics, composites, etc.
- Clear, non-staining and odourless.
- Resists moisture.
- Reduces friction.
- Reduces wear
- Reduces noise
- Flash Point -17°C
- Boiling Point: 80°C initial
- Odour: Pleasant
- Solvent Solubility: Negligible in H2O
- Appearance: Clear, Water-white
- % Volatile: 60
- Vapour Density: 100mHg@20°C
- Specific Gravity: 0.87
- Propellant: Hydrocarbon