Added to Cart
More deals you may like
CO Contact Cleaner – Precision electronic cleaning solvent
CRC CO Contact Cleaner is a technically proven, stable, inert, plastic safe formula. It is a high purity non-staining, cleaning solvent, with rapid evaporation
CRC CO CONTACT CLEANER is a unique, plastic safe, scientifically formulated, technically proven, stable, inert high purity cleaning solvent. CRC CO CONTACT CLEANER is non-corrosive, non-staining, rapid-complete evaporation and contains no lubricants.
Applications: CRC CO CONTACT CLEANER is recommended for cleaning:
- Circuit Breakers
- Alarm and Signal Systems
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Laboratory and Test Equipment
- Video Heads/Drums
- Plugs and Jacks
- Fast Evaporation. Minimizes downtime associated with “clean-in-place” cleaning methods.
- Residue Free. Prevents harmful buildup and eliminatesrinsing or wiping.
- Flash Point: <0°C
- Boiling Point: 60.5°C. Initial
- Odour: Mild Ethereal
- Solubility: Slight in water
- Appearance: Colourless liquid
- % Volatile: 100
- Vapour Density: 4.5
- Specific Gravity: 0.67 @ 20°C.
- Dielectric Strength: 40,000 Volts per ASTM D-877
- Propellant: CO2
- Fire Point: None
- VOC Content including propellant: 95%wt, 700 g/litre
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.