Added to Cart
More deals you may like
CTEK M300 Marine Caravan Boat Smart Battery Charger 12 Volt 25 Amp Deep Cycle
See delivery information
The M300 battery charger is CTEKs powerful charger for boat owners with larger need of quick and effective charging. CTEK M300 battery charger is temperature compensated, it reconditions a stratified battery with the special RECOND mode, and this is needed after several deep discharges which is common in the marine environment.
The larger CTEK’s Marine chargers have 4 meter cables and eye-leads for easy installation in the boat.
The CTEK M300 battery charger has 5 year warranty, delivers 25A and has IP44-classification. All CTEK chargers are spark free, short circuit proof and will not harm the electronic equipment.
Eyelet M10 (10,4 mm) Temp sensor on cable.
- Auto: Fully automatic for optimal charging
- 12V: For all lead-acid batteries
- Fully Charged Battery / Maintenance Charging
- Temperature sensor
- Cooling: Fan
- Volt: 12V
- Rated Voltage AC: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage: 14.4V
- Min battery voltage: 2.0V
- Charging current: 25A max
- Current, mains: 2.9A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month
- Ripple: <4%
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity: 40–500Ah up to 500Ah for maintenance
- Insulation class: IP44
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- 1x CTEK Battery Charger
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimension: 235 × 130 × 65mm (L x W x H)
- Carton Weight: 3.2kg
- Product Weight: 2.2kg
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.