Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
The MXS 5.0 TEST & CHARGE battery charger combines an advanced micro-processor controlled battery charger with a battery and alternator test function to provide the ultimate in battery testing, charging and maintenance.
Charging — The MXS 5.0 TEST & CHARGE battery charger provides excellent performance on batteries from 1.2Ah up to 110Ah. The charger solves a broad range of battery problems and features include a patented automatic desulphation step and a special reconditioning step that will revive and restore deeply discharged and stratified batteries. The patented Float/Pulse maintenance makes the charger ideal for long-term maintenance. The RECOND and COLD WEATHER OPTION operate individually or together in both SMALL BATTERY and NORMAL BATTERY programs providing great flexibility for the user.
Testing — Three easy to use programs to test battery voltage, start power and alternator performance to provide a complete picture of battery and vehicle charging system health.
The MXS 5.0 TEST & CHARGE battery charger is easy and safe to use, protects vehicle electronics, spark-free, reverse polarity protected and short circuit proof. The MXS 5.0 TEST & CHARGE battery charger features a 5-year warranty.
- Auto: Fully automatic for optimal charging
- 12V: For all lead-acid batteries
- Step 7: Fully charged battery
- Step 8: Maintenance charging
- COLD/AGM: Charging in cold conditions and AGM batteries
- RECOND: Recondition of deeply discharged batteries
- BATTERY: Test battery voltage
- START POWER: Test battery starting power
- ALTERNATOR: Test alternator charging performance
- Volt: 12V
- Rated Voltage AC: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage: SMALL, NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V, RECOND: 15.8V
- Min battery voltage: 2.0V
- Charging current: 5A max
- Current, mains: 0.65A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month
- Ripple: <4%
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle with adjustable parameters
- Battery types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity: 1.2–110Ah up to 160Ah for maintenance
- Insulation class: IP65
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- 1x CTEK MXS 5.0 TEST AND CHARGE Battery Charger
PRODUCT SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 168 × 65 × 38mm
- Product Weight: 0.6kg