Added to Cart
More deals you may like
CTEK 12V 7Amp M100 Smart Marine Battery Charger
- Auto: Fully automatic for optimal charging
- Natural convection
- 12V: For all lead-acid batteries
- Fully Charged Battery / Maintenance Charging
- COLD/AGM: Charging in cold conditions and AGM batteries
An excellent marine charger offering great value for money that provides complete battery care for small boats with a 12V-battery, and which can serve as a start and service battery. M100 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that supplies 7A and is ideal for batteries between 14-150Ah and up to 225 Ah for maintenance charging. M100 analyses whether the battery can accept and retain the charge, it removes harmful lead sulphate crystals, gives an effective charge and automatically switches to safe maintenance charging when the battery is fully charged.
The practical Recond mode reconditions the battery following deep discharging, which can occur after a long day at sea. AGM mode provides optimum charging of AGM batteries that require a slightly higher charging voltage. There is a Supply mode which acts as a power source if you need to disconnect a battery and do not want to lose important electronic settings.
IP65 classification means that M100 is splash and dustproof. It does not generate any harmful galvanic currents, is fully compatible with the boat’s electronics and has been developed to offer safe charging: non-sparking, reverse polarity protection and short circuit proof. M100 comes with a five year guarantee.
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Volt: 12V
- Rated Voltage AC: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage: NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V, RECOND: 15.8V, SUPPLY: 13.6V
- Min battery voltage: 2.0V
- Charging current: 7A max
- Current, mains: 1.2A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month Ripple: <4%
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity: 14–150Ah up to 225Ah for maintenance
- Insulation class: IP65
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- 1x CTEK Battery Charger (M100)
SIZE & HEIGHT
- Product Dimension (L x W x H): 191 × 89 × 48mm
- Product Weight: 0.8kg
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.