Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
D-Link PowerLine AV2 2000 Gigabit Passthrough Kit (DHP-P701AV)
Connect several different devices and bring Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity to hard-to-reach areas in your home with the DHP-P701AV.
- PowerLine AV2 technology for up to 2000Mbps throughput
- Gigabit LAN port
- Plug-and-play – no configuration required
- Passthrough power socket to connect other electrical devices to the same power point
- Wall-Plug design for more convenience
- Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) technology
- Expandable up to 16 Powerline Adapters around your home
- Quality of Service (QoS)
The DHP-P701AV PowerLine AV2 2000 Gigabit Passthrough Kit uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to create a network or extend your existing network*. Simply plug one adapter into your existing router to turn any power outlet in your home into an Internet connection and then plug the other adapter into the room you want to extend your connection to.
These PowerLine adapters also feature an extra pass through power socket to ensure that your electrical outlet remains available for use by another device while the PowerLine adapter is plugged into the socket. The Passthrough socket features noise filtering which helps prevent signal noise from any electrical device plugged into the socket from affecting your PowerLine connection.
*Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.