Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Dishwasher Standard Installation - Standard/Benchtop/Under
Dishwasher installation made easy.
Let us take care of your dishwasher installation – you won’t have to lift a finger.
Organising installation for your new standard, benchtop or undercounter dishwasher can be a confusing process.
Luckily, we can organise the whole thing for you. Here’s how it works:
1. Once you purchase your installation, we’ll arrange for a licensed installer in your area to contact you and discuss the installation
2. Book your installation on a date that suits you
3. Your installer will visit your home on your preferred date to have your dishwasher running at peak performance!
- Removal of your old dishwasher if needed
- Installation of your new dishwasher and connection to existing water and power (this may involve cutting a minimum 70mm cabinetry hole to accommodate the anti-flood hose protector)
- Levelling of your dishwasher
- Test cycles to make sure there are no leaks
- Removal of all rubbish
Swap-overs of appliances that are like-for-like in size and requirements are included as part of every installation. However, if extra work needs to be done, extra charges will apply.
The requirements for installation may vary depending on the layout, location and structure of your house. As a result, some additional costs may apply.
The most common reasons for additional costs are:
- Adding new water outlets (TBQ)
- If an anti-flood hose protector is required (TBQ)
- If a pressure limiting valve is required (TBQ) – certain models will require less than 500 kPA water pressure
- If a water isolation valves is required (TBQ)
- Installing new power points (from $150)
- Installing complete new water lines (TBQ)
- Installing complete new power circuits (TBQ)
- Running of extension hoses ($80)
TBC = to be quoted
Note: Your installation specialist will call you ahead of time to discuss the location of your new appliance. If the installer comes to your house and unexpected charges are required, they will explain the reasons and requirements for the additional charges (if there are any) before proceeding. If you choose then not to proceed, a non-refundable callout fee of $99 will be payable.
Peace of mind installation
The quality of your installation plays a big role in the maximum efficiency, safety and long term reliability of your dishwasher.
When you arrange your installation through us, we guarantee the services of a licensed installer who specialises in dishwasher installations. Don’t risk your investment with anything less!
Please note: service includes installation only. Dishwasher not included.
This Product is offered and supplied by a 3rd Party pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. We may refer you to Zwecks for installation, or you can contact Zwecks directly who hold a contractor’s licence or another licensed airconditioning company.
Related CategoriesCooktopsDishwashersOvens & CooktopsKettlesDehumidifiersCarpet & Steam CleanersToasters & GrillsKitchen & Bathroom FixturesJewellery CleanersWashing Machines & DryersIce MakersPizza OvensFansBBQ & AccessoriesScales (Bathroom)HumidifiersTablewareHeatersDryersWashing MachinesOvensScales (Kitchen)Evaporative CoolersCooking AppliancesAir Purifiers