Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Nikon Z50 Twin Lens Kit (16-50)(50-250) - FREE DELIVERY
AMAZING Value, Brand New Special Price, 100% GENUINE
The Nikon Z50 is a compact mirrorless camera with an APS-C sensor (known as DX-format in Nikon-speak) that uses the company's Z-mount. It uses a 20.9MP BSI CMOS sensor (derived from the D500's) with on-sensor phase detection, but not in-body image stabilization like the full-frame Z6 and Z7. The lightweight Z50 has a touchscreen that tilts downward and a 2.36M-dot OLED viewfinder. It supports face and eye detection, and the Z50 can shoot continuously at 11 fps with continuous AF. The camera can record 4K/30p video, albeit with a 1.5x crop. It has numerous special effects that can be used for both stills and video. The Z50's connectivity includes Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Features at a glance
- Effective Pixels : 21 megapixels
- Sensor Size : APS-C (23.5 × 15.7 mm)
- Max resolution : 5568 × 3712
- Sensor Type : CMOS
- Processor : Expeed 6
- ISO : Auto, 100-51200 (expands to 204,800)
- White balance presets : -
- Custom white balance : Yes
- Image stabilization : No
- Image stabilization notes : -
- Uncompressed format : RAW
- JPEG quality levels : Fine, normal, basic
- Focal length (equiv.) : -
- Maximum aperture : -
- Number of focus points : 209
- Manual focus : Yes
- Lens mount : Nikon Z
- LCD type : Tilting
- Screen size : 3.2″
- Screen dots : 1040000
- Touch screen : Yes
- Screen type : TFT LCD
- Live view : Yes
- Viewfinder type : Electronic
- Viewfinder coverage : 100%
- Viewfinder magnification : 1.02× (0.68× 35mm equiv.)
- Viewfinder resolution : 2360000
- Minimum shutter speed : 30 sec
- Maximum shutter speed : 1/4000 sec
- Built-in flash : Yes
- External flash : Yes (via hot shoe)
- Flash modes : -
- Continuous Shooting : 11.0 fps
- Exposure compensation : ±5 (at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps)
- AE Bracketing : ±5 (2, 3, 5, 7 frames at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV, 2/3 EV, 1 EV steps)
- WB Bracketing : Yes
- Video Format : MPEG-4, H.264
- Microphone : Stereo
- Speaker : Mono
- Storage types : SD/SDHC/SDXC card (UHS-II supported)
- USB : USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/sec)
- USB charging : Yes
- HDMI : Yes (micro HDMI)
- Microphone port : Yes
- Headphone port : No
- Wireless : Built-In
- Remote control : Yes (via smartphone)
- Battery description : EN-EL25 lithium-ion battery & charger
- Battery Life (CIPA) : 320
- Weight (inc. batteries) : 450 g (0.99 lb / 15.87 oz)
- Dimensions : 127 × 94 × 60 mm (5 × 3.7 × 2.36″)
- Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Twin Lens Kit (16-50)(50-250) Digital Camera
- Original packages
Shop With Confidence
- All brand new devices are 100% genuine.
- We offer a comprehensive 12-months local warranty to give you additional peace of mind. You don’t have to be concerned about warranty issues often associated with purchases sourced from overseas and not covered in Australia. Now, it’s a real peace of mind.
- We’re cheaper. At Eclipse BT Technology, we can negotiate volume-purchasing agreements with distributors and suppliers and in turn pass the savings on to you, so you can be sure of rock bottom prices when you shop with us.
- If your product doesn’t work as it should, we offer a seven-day dead on arrival replacement guarantee.
- If you are not happy with your purchase for whatever reason it may be, you may return it to us for refund. For further information, please refer to our return policy. Re-stocking fees may apply.
- We cater the fastest available courier because we know how eager you are to receive your goods.
- Over 5000++ selection of the top brands and latest products to choose from even if they have not yet been released in Australia. If you are looking for something specific and can’t find it on our site, please let us know and we will do our best to find it for you.
- CUSTOMERS DRIVE our business: Customer satisfaction is our reason for being. We strive to provide the highest level of service and consistently exceed our customers expectations.
HONESTY is our foundation: Honesty is the cornerstone for all our business relationships. Our customers and partners deserve nothing less than the highest ethical standards from every level of our company.
EXCELLENCE is our goal: Excellence is the standard by which we measure performance at every level and in every aspect of our business.
- We believe customer service is the key driver of our. Our strong customer service focus and the quality of our products have led to us being named one of the top rated telecommunications businesses across Australia by Word of Mouth Online (WOMO) for 2012, 2013 & 2014 in a row.