Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
The Samyang 135mm T2.2ED UMC VDSLR Cine Lens is the cine / video version of the Samyang 135mm f2.0 ED UMC lens featuring the same excellent optics, but with integrated gearing for video rigs with follow focus systems. Full frame compatible, suitable for cameras and interchangeable lens camcorders fitted with 24×36mm (full frame) or smaller sensor. The Samyang 135mm features a floating type design, one Extra low dispersion lens element (ED) for maximum optical performance. A circular aperture of T2.2 with 9 blades offer great bokeh for close head and shoulder portrait work, and short telephoto. To ensure high contrast and faithful colour reproduction, all lens elements have been covered with Samyang’s multi-layered UMC anti-reflective coatings. Splendid image quality and small depth of field with beautiful, natural rendered bokeh by use of the 9 circular aperture blades makes it especially suited to film, where separation of the subject from the background is desired.
Features at a glance
- Focal length : 135mm
- Maximum aperture : T2.2 (f2.0)
- Min aperture : T22
- Angle of view : 18.8 degrees (full frame) 11.7 degrees(APS-C)
- Min focusing distance : 0.8m
- No. of diaphragm blades : 9 (circular blades)
- Focus type : MF (Manual Focus only)
- Lens construction : 11 elements in 7 groups, 1 ED lens element.
- Dimensions : 82mm diameter, length 122 to 148mm (approx, dependent on mount)
- Weight : 830 g (approx, dependent on mount)
- Lens hood: : Detachable
- Filter Size: : 77mm
Related CategoriesLens FiltersBackpacksInstant CamerasTripods & MountsMirrorless CamerasSmart PlugsAction CamerasDash CamsBags & CoversLensesBattery GripsBatteriesCleaning Cloths & PadsDronesDSLR CamerasCamera AccessoriesVideo CamerasBinoculars & TelescopesDigital CamerasCompact Digital CamerasLens HoodsNetwork Video Surveillance CamerasAutomotive AccessoriesHome SecurityRemote Control Toys