Added to Cart
Extended Care Options
More deals you may like
Estelle Hair Straightening Brush
See delivery information
Salon-quality styling at your fingertips!
- Use the brush normally and let the straightener give you salon-like results.
- Straighten and style in one sweep
- Premium Ceramic Heater – heats faster and more evenly
- Scalp protection with optimal heat distribution using a combination of smooth ball-tipped teeth and thin flat teeth
- Five heat settings
- Ergonomic no-slide handle for comfort and ease of use
- Extra long 360-degree swivel cord
- 1 hour auto shut-off for added safety
Salon-like results effortlessly!
Do you want to look as though you’ve just stepped out of a salon? Then, give your crowning glory the advantage of the Estelle Hair Straightening Brush. It’s simple to use and gives unbelievable salon-like styling at a fraction of the time and cost!
A heat setting that’s just right for your hair!
Select from five different heat settings on the brush handle to find one that suits your hair perfectly.
- 120 degrees – fine, delicate hair
- 140 degrees – fine hair
- 160 degrees – normal hair
- 180 degrees – coarse or wavy hair
- 200 degrees – thick or curly hair
Premium materials, because you deserve the best!
The Estelle Hair Straightening Brush is made of premium materials to give your hair the treatment it deserves.
Seven rows of long nylon ball-tipped teeth on the front side of the brush make for tangle-free gliding and effortless styling. The smooth surface of the ball-tips prevent damage to your cuticles and protect your scalp from heat.
The back of the brush has 5 rows of thin, flat teeth with a super smooth surface area making sure that heat is distributed evenly while you brush your hair to silky smoothness.
The Ceramic Heater uses ceramic tourmaline technology to heat up swiftly and deliver even heating over the entire brushing surface. What this means for you is that it’ll just take a few minutes for you to get great looking styles that last longer!
Due to health and safety regulations we are unable to accept this product for return under the terms of our Returns Policy for ‘change of mind’ purposes.
Returns for these products will only be accepted where the goods are deemed faulty under the terms of our Warranty Terms & Conditions
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Frequent searches leading to this pagehair straightening brush