Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Suction Support BarPortable ABS support bar with suction grip
evekare manufactures a wide range of disability grab rails suitable for assisted living and aged care applications. Suction support bars can be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Suction support bars can be installed in showers, next to toilets and basins, or other locations where extra support is desired. This range fixes to the wall using suction and can be positioned on most non-porous surfaces. Suction support bars are easy to install, remove, and relocate, making them extremely portable and versatile in application. Manufactured from durable ABS plastic with a white and grey finish.
- This support bar is designed to assist with balance, and not suitable to support the entire body weight of the user.
- This support bar must not be installed on surfaces that are: dirty, greasy or wet; porous (e.g. unfinished wood); uneven or not flat.
- This support bar must not be installed over grout lines or other gaps in the wall.
- Check that the support bar is fully secure prior to each use.
- Clean and dry the wall and suction pads.
- Lift up (unlock) the blue tabs on the support bar.
- Position the support bar into the desired position, ensuring the pads are not sitting on top of any grout lines or gaps in the wall.
- Push the support bar firmly against the wall and hold this position while performing the next step.
- Push the tabs the whole way down.
- Check that the support bar is fully secure before each use.