Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Global GS-5 Vegetable Knife
A Global knife is the perfect blend of tradition, innovation, Japanese style, and European quality. It was in the year 1985 that Yoshikin company in Japan revolutionised the modern knife with Global knives. The edge of the knife is the most important feature and it’s still produced in signature style. Instead of a typical beveled edge, the knives had a milled edge that made it dramatically sharper and easier to maintain for a longer time. Global Knives are a combination of the iconic dotted grip and a bolsterless blade that helps in sharpening. These knives are an integral part of the Australian market today and our best selling range.
We offer the Global Knives with lifetime manufacturer warranty against workmanship defects.
Features of GS-5 Vegetable Knife:
- 14cm blade length
- 26cm length including handle
- Forged from high-carbon stainless using a process inspired by the crafting of ancient samurai swords.
- This nakiri style japanese vegetable chopper is a good alternative to the classic European cooks knife.
- Great knife for people who are not confident with a long blade. Stiff blade makes chopping easy.
- Hygienic, seamless one piece construction.
- Ice tempering and hardening strengthen the blade while helping it maintain optimal sharpness.
- Providing superb leverage, the well-balanced handle is textured for a good grip.
- Made in Japan.
Related CategoriesMusical InstrumentsHumidifiersCamping FurnitureHydrationOffice SuppliesHandbagsCages & EnclosuresPower Tools & AccessoriesMattress ToppersPillowsPersonal Care & HygieneIrons & Garment SteamersLaundryGarden Power ToolsFitness EquipmentFitted Bed SheetsArtworkWeather StationsCookwareHome StorageMattress Protectors & UnderblanketsScales (Kitchen)Pizza OvensScooters, Bikes & Ride OnsMattresses