search account giftcard shopping-cart plus arrow-right checkmark paypal
Kogan 1500W Black Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater

Added to Cart

Extended Care Options

More deals you may like

Kogan

Kogan 1500W Black Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater

Slim, stylish, and efficient.

(61 ratings)
Our Lowest Price

$45

Free Shipping
Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days
See delivery information

Overview

Exclusive Brands

A slim, stylish, easily portable heating solution for your home.

  • Add style to living spaces
  • Heat your room to the perfect temperature
  • Mount it to the wall or place it on the floor
  • Adjustable on/off timer function (up to 24 hours)
  • Clear LED display
  • Remote control
  • Overheat protection
  • Water resistant

Turn the heat up in style when you bring home the Kogan 1500W Black Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater. Its special ‘X’ shaped heating element heats up in no time to give you warm and toasty surroundings.

The adjustable on/off timer function lets you set it to on and off positions as per your schedule. Set it to turn on in 8 hours when you leave home for work, and you’ll be welcomed into a warm, cosy home when you get back.

The two heat settings and thermostat control enable you to maintain the perfect temperature for your liking without any unnecessary wastage of precious energy.

With its easy portability, you’ll find it convenient to move it from one location to another, but its gorgeous looks will tempt you to get multiple units and mount them on the wall of every room in your house.

Highlights:

  • Black, tempered glass casing
  • 2 heat settings – 750/1500W
  • Thermostat control
  • Touchpad control panel
  • Fast, efficient heating element
  • Wall mount accessories included
  • Water resistant IP24
  • Overheat protection
  • Frost-free function

This product uses button batteries or has a remote control that uses button batteries which are hazardous to young children..
WARNINGKEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
  • Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
  • If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
  • Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
  • Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
  • Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.

This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.

Create your free Dick Smith account

Create your free Dick Smith account

Already have an account? Log In

By clicking Create Account (or signing in with Facebook, Google or Paypal), you agree to the Dick Smith Terms & Conditions and to receiving marketing communications from Dick Smith. Remember, you can unsubscribe at any time.