search account giftcard shopping-cart plus arrow-right checkmark paypal

Added to Cart

Kogan 2000W White Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater

Extended Care Options

Kogan

Kogan 2000W White Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater

Slim, stylish and efficient.

(27 ratings)

$199

+ Delivery
Presale
Ships on 13th Mar

See delivery information

Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis

Add to Wishlist

Finance available

Interest FreePay it on a plan with 0% interest
0% interest for 6 or 12 months with monthly payments available on orders over $150 or $1000 (excluding applied store credits and eVouchers), respectively. Terms & conditions apply

Overview

Stylish, portable and super efficient, this 2000W White Glass Portable heater will turn your room into a warm cosy cocoon!

  • Adds style to your decor
  • Can be mounted on the wall or kept free standing on the floor
  • Easy portability
  • Safety features – water resistance and overheat protection

Banish winter chill from your home with the Kogan 2000W White Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater. With a special ‘X’ shaped heating element, this unit heats up amazingly fast and turns your room warm and toasty in no time at all!

Its easy portability lets you move it around from room to room smoothly and safely. It also features two heat settings and thermostat control, so you can move and work at comfortable temperatures even during the most bitter winters. And if you’d like to save space while adding style and warmth to your room, just mount it on the wall!

With its chic white tempered-glass design and sophisticated touchpad control panel, this top-notch heater will impress you with both, its looks as well as its functionality!

Highlights:

  • White, tempered glass casing
  • 2 heat settings – 1000/2000w
  • Thermostat control
  • Touchpad control panel
  • Fast, efficient heating X shaped element
  • Wall mount accessories included
  • Water resistant IP24
  • Self-resetting thermostat
  • LCD display


This product uses button batteries or has a remote control that uses button batteries which are hazardous to young children..
WARNINGKEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
  • Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
  • If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
  • Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
  • Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
  • Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.

This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.

Create your free Dick Smith account

Create your free Dick Smith account

Already have an account? Log In

By clicking Create Account (or signing in with Facebook, Google or Paypal), you agree to the Dick Smith Terms & Conditions and to receiving marketing communications from Dick Smith. Remember, you can unsubscribe at any time.