Added to Cart
Extended Care Options
More deals you may like
Kogan Premium DC Motor Pedestal Fan
Energy efficient and ultra-quiet.
A pedestal fan that operates quietly and keeps you cool all year round.
- Quiet operation – Silent DC motor works more than 50% quieter than regular fans
- Energy efficient – DC motor uses up to 65% less energy than a standard AC fan
- Lets you choose between 26 speeds for one that’s just perfect for you
- Four modes – normal, silent, sleep and smart
- 8 hour programmable timer
- Auto shut-off after 12 hours
- Blue LED display and remote control
- Oscillation function to cool every corner of the room
- Height adjustable
The Kogan Premium DC Motor Pedestal Fan gives you the best of both worlds with modern features and functions and the easy portability of a traditional pedestal fan.
With 26 speeds and 4 modes to choose from, this fan has a setting perfect for rapid cooling on swelteringly hot days or providing a gentle breeze on mild summer evenings!
Handy sleep feature
The energy saving Sleep Mode allows you to leave the fan on at night and drift off to sleep. Just use its programmable timer to automatically turn off the fan at a given time during the night so that you don’t waste energy or get uncomfortable as temperature dips in the night.
The Kogan Premium DC Motor Pedestal Fan works at only 27dB – that’s more than 50% quieter than regular fans. What this means for you is that you can drift off to sleep faster and stay asleep too without any of the disturbing noises of regular fans.
The DC Motor in this fan is far more energy efficient than AC fans using only one-third of the power that they use! So, with the Kogan Premium DC Motor Pedestal Fan, you know that you’re using a more environmentally-friendly and pocket-friendly machine!
Remote control convenience
This fan comes with a handy dial remote that allows you to conveniently adjust speeds and modes from the comfort of your bed or couch.
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Frequent searches leading to this pagemaze 3m garden net tunneldc fan9v battery charger li ionpedestal fanaustralia fan12 volt fansquiet pedestal fansbunnings electric fanstempo pedestal fan remote controlbest air cooler australia
Related CategoriesJewellery CleanersMicrowavesVacuum Cleaner AccessoriesFridges & FreezersAir PurifiersOvens & CooktopsCookwareCooking AppliancesCandles & Home FragrancesPortable Air ConditionersJuicersBBQ & AccessoriesFansDishwashersSplit System Air ConditionersKitchen AccessoriesHumidifiersFood PreparationCooktopsOvensVacuum CleanersScales (Kitchen)Scales (Bathroom)Air FryersIrons & Garment Steamers