Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Manson 160W Constant Power Supply
Switchmode Max 42V4A Remote
See delivery information
A conventional power supply has a fixed maximum voltage and a fixed maximum current such that the operating V & A must fall inside these limits. For example a 20V max. and 8A max. power supply with 160W can only supply voltage and current within the above two limits of V & A. If you want to have 40V with smaller current (4A) or 10A with lower voltage (14V) you need to buy another power supply.
This completely new designed laboratory grade power supply differs from the conventional power supply by calculating and changing the voltage and current limit points according to the available max. power. So the maximum limits of the voltage and current are changeable according to the rated power. In the above example, with the constant-power supply can give 16V max. with 10A max. or 42V with 4A max and etc. The combinations of maximum V andA are greatly increased and so is the range of operational limits as shown in the plot of max. power voltage-ampere. The key benefit is clear, it saves money as one constant-power power supply can do the work of a few conventional power supplies.
- Saves money and space as one power supply covers V, A limits of few power supplies.
- Adjustable upper voltage and current output levels to ensure safe operation
- 3 user presets of frequently used V and A outputs
- 4 digit display of voltage and current
- Analogue Remote Control V, I & On-Off
- Ramp, Step, DC output with 3 presets
- Remote Programming with provided software & drivers via USB port
- Output on-off switch and control panel lock button forsafer operation
- Over Temperature, Over Current, Over Voltage and ShortCircuit Protection
- Universal Input 90 – 264Vac, 50 – 60Hz
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.