Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Drive pigeons, bats, rodents and other animals away from your garden or farmland with this bird repeller which is engineered by silent-to-human ultrasonic sound waves in a various range. This animal repeller has a running time of up to 12 hours and protects up to 5000 square feet effectively and efficiently. The flashing LED lights will be switched automatically at night to frighten and repel the unwanted animals. Comes with eco friendly solar power and additional battery power, this bird repelling system is durable for years of use.
- There are 5 operating models described below. Before first use, please allow the batteries to get a two-full-day sunlight charge while the repellent is in the “OFF” position.
- Mode 1 – Audible Repellant – uses a series of seven different recorded sounds (GUN SHOT / SIREN 1 / BOAR SQUEAL / SIREN 2 / BANGING SOUNDS / SIREN 3 / DOG BARKING). The repeller will repeat these sounds, preventing animals from getting used to any one sound and increasing its effectiveness. The loudness is adjustable
- Mode 2 – Ultrasonic/infrasonic sound waves – uses a selectable scale of ultrasonic and infrasonic waves ranging from 12KHz to 35KHz. Refer to the control panel marking and set the frequency for the desired pest.
- Mode 3 – Combines modes 1 and 2 and uses both the audible noises and the ultrasonic/infrasonic sound waves in day time and night time.
- Night time operation in mode 1&2: the repeller contains a light sensor that automatically switches the repelling to flashing LED lights ONLY. Regardless of mode 1 or mode 2, the repeller will operate silently at night using 320 lumen of flashing LED light to repel pests.
This product comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, please click here for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
|Infrared Sensor Angle||110 degrees|
|Strong Flashing Lights||Ultrasonic and speaker to repel animals and birds|
4 @AA” Rechargeable NI-CD 800mAh, 1.2 Volts.
0.2mA (standby) 80mA (working).
|Certificate||CE & RoHS|