Added to Cart
More deals you may like
- CH1 : 1/4 unbalanced jack for receiving line or instrument level signals.
- CH2 : Stereo RCA input for receiving line level signals.
- CH1 max. gain: 32dB
- CH2 max. gain: 20dB
- CH1 input impedance: 10K Ohms
- CH2 input impedance: 20K Ohms
- Output impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power: 12V DC /150mA adapter (Supplied)
- Dimension: 95 × 73 × 40mm
- Weight: 229g
- Use for mixing vocals and/or instrumentals from one mixer with recorded music, then send it all to one channel on a PA, broadcast or recording mixer
- Each channel has a volume control
- The MQS-37 is a two-channel mixer for mixing a 1/4 line signal such as a wireless microphone, and a stereo RCA signal such as a CD player.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesSmart WatchesCar AudioClocksVoice RecordersComputer SpeakersComponentsBluetooth SpeakersMedia Players & Set-top BoxesMicrophonesSmart SpeakersWireless HeadphonesDigital RadiosOver & On-Ear HeadphonesMusical InstrumentsSoundbarsKid's MusicSpeaker DocksTurntablesAntennasDJ Controllers and DecksMP3 & MP4 PlayersExternal StorageAM/FM RadiosIn-Ear HeadphonesHeadsets/Headphones