Added to Cart
More deals you may like
ZONE2/ ZONE3 100V Converter
Put simply, the MTR150 converts your amplifiers speakeroutput to a 100V line.
Today most receivers are equipped with 7 amplifiers (7.1ch). 5 amplifiers and a subwoofer (.1ch) output are designated to the home theatre room. That leaves 2 channels to your second zone.
Often Zone2 and Zone3 outputs are restricted, such as:
- Low impedance outputs
This results in shorter run cabling (less than 30m)
- Cabling is expensive for most mid-range jobs
- Output is in stereo
This means speakers have to be positioned to the left and right of the listener
We developed the MTR150 as the solution to these Zone2/Zone3 issues.
It converts the speaker output to 100V line allowing for:
- Massive cable runs (100+ meters)
- Daisy chain cabling
A cost-effective and easy solution
- Mono output
Negating the need to position speakers on the left andright side of the listener.
- No power required
The large torodial transformer draws the necessary powerfrom your audio source.
- Housed in a rugged 1U metal chassis rack mount design
- Internally mounted constant votage transformer
- Selectable output mode between 70V/100V output and 8Ohm Output
- Signal in, stereo out, 70V/100V out LED indicators
- Input and output PTC over current protection
- Input RF filter osillation protection
- Rated input power:50W stereo per channel
8 Ohm,150W Bridge,mono 70V/100V output</li> <li>THD+N:0.1%rated power
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesComponentsDJ Controllers and DecksMicrophonesMP3 & MP4 PlayersComputer SpeakersSpeaker DocksSmart SpeakersHandsets & Docks (Phones)Over & On-Ear HeadphonesCar AudioHome TheatreAM/FM RadiosTurntablesSoundbarsAntennasMedia Players & Set-top BoxesHeadsets/HeadphonesExternal StorageCables & AdaptersWireless HeadphonesSmart WatchesClocksBluetooth SpeakersIn-Ear HeadphonesMusical Instruments