Added to Cart
Monster 2M Scart To S-Vid & Rca
Monster 2M Scart To S-Vid & Rca
Audio Lead S-Video Monscl
See delivery information
- Monster Video® 3 SCART to S-Video & 2 RCA A/V Interconnect – Multilingual
- 8-cut Turbine® 24k gold contact RCA connector withcollar strain relief.
- I400MKII’s multiple gauge high and low frequencywire networks deliver accurate, natural sound reproduction.
- Metal-to-metal double shielding with 1005 foil plus 95% braid for maximum protection against RFI and EMI.
- Monster’s cellular dielectric allows high-velocity signal transfer for maximum signal strength.
- Ultra-low attenuation S-video cable and advanced Bandwidth Balanced® audio interconnect.
- Today’s Challenge: Meeting the Demands of a Digital Video World
- Better video imaging is here to stay. With the growingpopularity of DVD, DSS and Digital TV, clear, sharp pictureswith bright, vivid, natural-looking colours are finding their wayinto living rooms everywhere.
- High quality video interface is critical for the best system performance.
- Ordinary wire’s flimsy construction, poor dielectrics and inferior shielding cause signal degradation and provide little protection against outside electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference.
- MonsterVideo® 3 Offers Reference Video Cable Performance Monster Video 3’s (MV3) reputation for delivering the clearest, sharpest picture and the brightest, most accurate colours is well-founded.
- MV3 was the first video cable ever to receive certification by the prestigious Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) – the home theatre industry’s recognized authority on video reproduction.
- With an extremely linear bandwidth to 550MHz and 75-Ohm impedance, MV3 delivers consistently outstanding picture definition from your video components.
- MV3 features a unique gas-injected dielectric for improved, high velocity signal transfer.
- True metal-to-metal double shielding of foil and copper braid provides maximum protection against EM and RF interference.
- MV3’s signal-carrying conductor is embedded in the centre of a unique dielectric (insulator).
- Gas is injected into the dielectric, creating uniform,microscopic cells that allow the conductor to rest in the exact centre of the cable (even when the cable is bent).
- The result is consistent 75-Ohm impedance for maximum signal strength, consistent performance, and efficient transfer of video signals between components.
- The Imaging Science Foundation demands stringent standards be met for cable certification.
- MV3 not only meets ISF standards but exceeds them.
- That’s why ISF calls MonsterVideo 3 “absolutely necessary.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesTV & Video - AntennasTV & Video - Apple TVTV & Video - Blu-Ray PlayersTV & Video - Cables & AdaptersTV & Video - ChromecastTV & Video - ComponentsTV & Video - DVD PlayersTV & Video - Entertainment UnitsTV & Video - External StorageTV & Video - Home TheatreTV & Video - LED TelevisionsTV & Video - Over & On-Ear HeadphonesTV & Video - PA SystemsTV & Video - Remote ControlsTV & Video - Set-top Boxes (PVR / DVR)Smart HomeSpeaker DocksTurntablesWall Mounts