Added to Cart
More deals you may like
- HDMI and DVI’s superior digital high-definition video signals give viewers the best picture of any available format.
- And since HDMI is backwards-compatible with DVI, you can connect HDMI-capable components and displays to equipment with DVI connections, without having to worry about compatibility.
- Monster can help you connect all of your HDMI and DVI devices like DVD players, HDTVs, set-top boxes and AV receivers with one cable that helps utilize and optimize both formats: Monster’s HDMI 400.
- With its advanced design and high-quality construction, Monster’s HDMI 400 is designed to transfer digital video signals with optimal power, accuracy and clarity.
- 24k gold contacts help resist corrosion and provide optimum signal transfer.
- Large gauge copper conductors provide maximum signal transfer. And Monster’s gas-injected cellular dielectric maximizes signal strength and velocity for the best possible high-definition picture.
- Whether your most recent component or display purchaseis HDMI or DVI-compatible, you’ve invested in high- definition video technology so you could get superior picture.
- Now you can take advantage of the compatibility and increased performance of both of these extraordinary formatsby making the connection with a cable that brings out their best: Monster’s HDMI 400.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.