Added to Cart
Ness 8 Zone Alarm Panel & Dialler
Ness 8 Zone Alarm Panel & Dialler
Lcd Keypad Ness
NESS D8x & D16x PANELS
Flexible 8 Zone control panel & Dialler. The Ness D8x is the most versatile Ness 8 zone control panel ever! The D8x is available in Led keypad or LCD keypad models to suit any preference.Supplied with keypad, plug pack, battery, telephone lead, housing and manuals.
56 user codes
- Each user code can be assigned to Area1, Area2, CodeOnly Arming, Arm Only, Keypad Code, Radio Code, Access Code Reader1, 2 or 3.
Access Control Functions
- New access control features with flexible programming options. Connect up to 3 access control proximity Weigand readers. Use the access control option to open electric door locks or arm/disarm the panel or both!
Arm/Disarm using prox cards
- The access control feature allows up to 55 individual users to arm and disarm using proximity access cards. Prox cards can even be used tooperate electric doors locks for secure hands free entry.
- The new EB04 enhanced housing is tough and roomy with a removable lid for easy access. The housing is generously fitted with multiple standoff positions, cable tie loops, cable/conduit entry points and uniqueslide-in carriers for the new X Series accessory boards.
- A new range of X Series slide-in accessory boards includes a four Relay Board, a Reader Interface and the new X Series Output Expander for both the D8x and D16x panels.
D16x C-Bus Panel
- The D16x C-Bus Enabled control panel is fully compatible and approved for use on any Clipsal C-Bus system – For fully integrated security and automation.
Main Software FEATURES
- 56 user codes can be assigned to 3 to 6 digits PIN codes with keypad options including Area assignment, Arm Only options, Code Onlyarming and
- Two button arming feature.
- Fire Alarm feature with different siren tones.
- Input to output mapping.
- Programmable 2 area partitioning with overlapping of zones allowed.
- Programmable sensitivity for vibration sensors – zone by zone basis.
- Programmable Long Response times for zones (1sec or3sec).
- Monitor mode and Day Zone feature.
- Temporary Day Zone feature for Day Zone setup “On the fly”.
- Single or double trigger option on a zone-by-zone basis.
- Supports up to 55 Radio Keys.
- Access Control feature with provision for up to 3 Readers
- Supports up to 55 Proximity Access Cards or Fobs.
- Uses NessComms up/download software package
- Secure DTMF remote arming/disarming capabilities.
- Programmable siren/reset lockout.
- 30 event memory from keypad
- Expanded event memory can be accessed by NessComms™.
- Disable unused zones feature.
- Siren chirp/strobe flash on radio key arming with ‘quiet chirp’ option.
- Standard defaults to suit most applications.
- Quiet chirps on Arm / Disarm option.
and much more…
Main Hardware FEATURES
- 8 or 16 fully programmable zones.
- D16x has 16 physical zone inputs or Zone Split option.
- 2 additional 24hr inputs.
- End Of Line supervision 2K2 or 3K3 programmable.
- D8x supports up to 3 remote LED or LCD Keypads.
- D16x supports up to 3 remote LCD Keypads.
- Plug-in Radio Interface supports any Ness radio device
- Direct connect upload/download via the Serial port.
- 2-way serial data comms via the Serial port – interface with external devices.
- Reader port connects up to 3 addressable access control readers.
- Output Expander option for both D8x and D16x.
- New Listen pins allow the installer to diagnose dialler tones on site.
- True dynamic battery test hourly.
- 4 programmable auxiliary outputs.
- Programmable REX inputs for access control.
- Automatic resetting fuses on all outputs.
- Optional latching or momentary keyswitch arming option.
- Option for an extension sonalert to mimic all keypad beeps.
- New attractive and versatile housing with installerfriendly design.
- Plug in accessory boards available.
- Complies with all relevant Australian and CE standards.
and much more…
- Full remote upload/download by PC and modem using NessComms™ software.
- Remote control of outputs via telephone.
- Contact ID Format or audible voice format. (Except D16x C-Bus version).
- Two 30 digit phone numbers plus a temporary “follow me” number.
- Phone line monitoring (activates output).
- Dialler ‘Listen in’ option for installers.
- Auto Test calls at programmable intervals.
- Pulse or DTMF dialling.
- True dial tone detection.
D16x C-Bus Model
- Full Compatibility with Clipsal C-Bus commands
- 16 programmable C-Bus Events
- Send C-Bus commands off multiple D16x events. Unsealed zones / End of exit delay / Alarm condition / Armedor Disarmed state.
- Compatible C-Bus devices can arm the D16x.
- Box dimensions: 235w x 300h x 90d mm.
- Plug pack: 240V AC, output 17V AC@1.4A.
- Power supply: 13.8V DC @ 800mA.
- Quiescent current draw: 80mA with 1 keypad.
- Operating voltage: 9.5V– 14V DC.
- Rechargeable battery: 12 volt 7.0 Amp/hour Sealed Lead Acid.
- Battery charging current: 350mA maximum, current limited.
- Dynamic battery test: Backup battery is tested under load, hourly and on arming.
- Fuses: 2 Amp auto resetting / Siren output & Reset output.
- 500mA auto resetting / 12 volt auxiliary outputs.
- 200 mA auto resetting / strobe output.
- Zone inputs: 8 or 16 zone inputs. 2 × 24hr tamper inputs.
- End of line resistor:
- 2200 Ohms (2K2) or 3K3 programmable.
- D16 Zone Split option uses 3K3+4K7.
- Maximum keypads: 3.
- RADIO Header: Multi-pin connector for the Ness Radio Interface.
- SERIAL Header: Serial data port for direct connect programming using NessComms™ software. Also 2 way serial data (V5.6+)
- READER Header: Multi-pin port for connecting up to 3 Ness proximity access card readers.
- Siren output: On board siren driver with timed output. Maximum 3 × 8 Ohm horn speakers.
- Strobe output: 12V DC timed output. Maximum 2 × 1 Watt strobe lights.
- Reset output: 12V DC timed output. Max. 3 × 12V piezo screamers.
- Equipment power output: 13.8V DC output for powering detectors and other equipment. Maximum 500mA.
- AUX Header: Multi-pin connector provides outputs Aux1, Aux2, Aux3, Aux4, 12V DC.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.