Added to Cart
Extended Care Options
More deals you may like
The new UNIMAC Compressor range have landed and are already becoming the most demanded industrial compressors by commercial and industrial users alike! The ultimate solution for your workplace or any situation requiring volume air delivery, this class leading series is designed and engineered to deliver unsurpassed air pressure for a variety of jobs.
Dependable + Continuous Volume Air Supply = Complete Confidence!
Whether you’re running a production line, out on a construction site or even running a multi-bay tyre and wheel centre, the UMC-15S keeps your workforce doing what they are paid to do – get the job done. Ideal for multiple users or for the ultimate single use spray painter for that perfect paint finish every time.
This impressive trade cycle unit is powered by an automatic stop/start -ultra dependable IP66 rated 5.5kW 415V 3 Phase electric motor. Couple this with the oversize 150L receiver and you’ve got a workhorse that has the ability to deliver 1180 litres per minute of free air, all whilst maintaining a strong 115PSI even under the most demanding load!
Advantage of Unimac’s Tri-V Piston Configuration:
What sets UNIMAC apart from the rest is the huge triple 90mm Uni-GlideTM coated sleeves in a Tri-V layout with twin belt drive. When you are working on a project, you have to consider the moisture and air temperature which affects the performance of your air compressor and quality of air delivered. Unimac’s patented Tri-V Triple piston with Uni-Glide™ Coated Sleeves is designed to have larger pistons operating at a much lower speed, which means lower rotations per minute directly result in lower operating temperatures. Larger pistons with lower temperature come with lesser moisture, not only prolonging the life of your air compressor, but also your valuable air tools – this is also super critical for spray painting applications.
The UNIMAC brand is synonymous with quality and product performance, comparable to that of brands retailing for more than $4800 – a bold statement backed up by an extensive 1 Year Warranty! Need a machine that delivers all your commercial needs? Purchase the Unimac UMC-15S Commercial Air Compressor today! BUY NOW.
Unimac – Engineered for life
- Class Leading 1180L Free Air Delivery / 42 CFM
- Massive 150L Receiver
- Powerful 115PSI Working Pressure
- 160 PSI Bleed-Off
- Ultra Dependable 5.5kW 3 Phase Electric Motor
- Tri-V Triple Piston Design With Uni-GlideTM Coated Sleeves
- Robust Cast Iron Compressor For Heavy Industrial Use
- Patented Pressure Control Switch Starting System
- Straight Connection to Standard 20A 3-Phase Plug
- Engine power: 12HP
- Manufacturer: UNIMAC
- Free Air Delivery: 1180L/Min (42 CFM)
- Product Type: AIr Compressors
- Receiver Capacity: 150L
- Working Pressure: 115PSI
- Restart pressure: 85PSI
- POP OFF: 160 PSI
- Starting method: Automatic Pressure Control Switch
- Power Rating: 7.5kW
- Motor Input: 380V-415v 50Hz
- IP Rating: IP66
- Plug: 20A 50Hz 500V 3-Phase
- Power: 12HP
- Note: When installing and commissioning this industrial air compressor, the onus is on the buyer to check and adjust valves/fittings to prevent air leaks.
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- 1 x Unimac 3 Phase Air Compressor
- 1 x User’s Manual
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimension (L x W x H): 550 × 1340 × 970mm
- Carton Weight: 170kg
Frequent searches leading to this pageair compressorbest industrial compressorcompressor tankunimac air compressor15 cfm air compressorkeiser 1021 air compressor
Related CategoriesHardware & Hand ToolsRemotesLaddersHandsfree SpeakerphonesGarden Power ToolsBreathalysersCar ElectronicsCar AudioPower Tools & AccessoriesAutomotive AccessoriesMeasuring ToolsHolders & StandsDash CamsStorage