Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Pack includes – 6 Aluminium Scoops 120ml/4oz each
- Flat bottom
- Measures 200mm in length, scoop itself is 115mm long and width 68mm at widest points
- Handle is 90mm long
- There are no engravings/marking on the top
3 Deluxe 18/8 Stainless Steel Sugar Tongs
- Made of high quality polished 18/8 Stainless Steel
- One single piece, no joins
- Perfect for serving, lollies, sugar, Ice and many more uses
- 125mm in length
- No engravings or markings on the tongs
THE ULTIMATE CANDY BAR
Whether you are 2 or 82 there’s nothing like a lolly buffet or candy buffet to bring on that “kid in a candy store” feeling! Ask any child and they’ll say that parties mean lollies, and a lavish lolly buffet is a fun way to make their sugarplum dreams come true!
So, which lollies do you choose? And how do you set it up to look full and fun? There’s an art to presenting a candy buffet so that your display looks as sweet as it tastes. Here’s some tips:
- Get organised: You’ll need a collection of glass containers in a variety of shapes and sizes, such as bowls, jars, vases, canisters, pedestal servers (make sure the mouth of each jar is wide enough for tongs or scoops). You’ll also need candy scoops, small cellophane bags or mini boxes for guests to fill with candy, as well as ribbon, labels, and other embellishments to decorate the jars.
- Be generous: When deciding how many types of lollies and quantities, remember it’s not just a sweet treat but also a decorative device, so more is definitely best! 8-10 types of candy (7-10 kilos each) for larger parties or weddings, and 7-10 types of candy (3-5 kilos each) for smaller parties.
- Use fillers: To get the most bang for your buck, use decorative ‘filler’ items such as paper lanterns, flowers, flower petals and picture frames. You can add jars of inexpensive, coordinating cookies or cupcakes to help fill space and create an abundant lolly buffet.
- Embrace variety: Choose a selection of lollies, from hard to soft, wrapped and unwrapped, chocolate and lollipops. Alternatively, choose lollies that co-ordinate with your party colours or theme.
- Keep your climate in mind: Think about what the temperature will be like on party day – a chocolate buffet may be a disaster on a hot summer’s day!
- Buy in bulk: The best way to save is to purchase all your lollies from the one store in bulk. To make it easy for yourself, bring along your containers to ensure you purchase exactly what you need and no more!
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!
Care Instructions for the Aluminium Scoops
The best method to clean aluminium kitchenware is in hot water, as this will easily remove the layers of grease and oil that like to attach themselves to the scoops. You should use a sponge, cloth or non-abrasive scouring pad when washing aluminium – never use steel wool as this is known to scratch the surface of your kitchenware. And it is not recommended to place aluminium items in a dishwasher or to let them soak in soapy water for long periods of time as both of these methods can cause discolouration.
Related CategoriesFM TransmittersQuiltsCandles & Home FragrancesDishwashing ItemsReplacement PartsIP Cameras / WebcamsRole PlayCoffeeQuilt CoversSofasPersonal Care & HygieneComponentsFansTV & Home TheatreFitted Bed SheetsHome DecorEntertainment UnitsVitamins & SupplementsFan & Cooling ProductsIndoor FurnitureRemotesWeather StationsMops and BroomsGarden Power ToolsLighting