Added to Cart
More deals you may like
6 handy compartments (including a round compartment in the middle designed for yoghurt/dip/sauce).
Silicone insert inside lid to prevent seepage between compartments.
Great for school lunches, work lunches, picnics, camping and roadtrips
Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
Not suitable for the microwave
Free from BPA and Phthalates
Size: 228mm x 175mm x 50m
Approx. volume: 1.9L
Approx. weight: 710 grams
Silicone insert can be removed for easy cleaning (for tips on how to pull your 3-piece Bento apart carefully and safely, watch this short YouTube video).
Please note: The Bento Box is designed to hold thicker liquids such as yoghurts, sauces and dips. However, it is not watertight so it may not prevent the leakage of runnier liquids such as drinks or any excess oils/juices that leak out from food items like sundried tomatoes and fruits.
Forget the soggy sandwiches, limp carrot sticks and melted cheese sticks. Make school lunches fun (and nutritious!) this year with our Bento Box! It’s the exciting new way to pack a well-balanced lunch.
A clever design offers 6 compartments in a handy inner tray that can be removed from the outer box and popped in the dishwasher (top rack only). The lid is lined with a silicone seal that covers each individual compartment.
A little TLC will go a long way in making sure you can enjoy your Bento Box for longer.
1. Wash the Bento Box as soon as possible after each use.
2. It is essential that you separate all three parts of the Bento Box for each wash, i.e. the outer case, the inner tray and the removable silicone seal insert. A revolutionary new design allows each section to be separated for easy cleaning and drying.
3. Each part of your Bento Box can be washed in the dishwasher (top rack only). They can also be washed by hand
4. To remove any food that may get trapped within the grooves of the silicone seal insert, we recommend that you use a soft brush
5. Dry all parts thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
6. We highly recommend that even once dry, you should keep the parts separate and store them in a well-ventilated area until ready to use again.
Related CategoriesFridges & FreezersRugsKitchenwareCoffee MachinesArts & CraftAir PurifiersQuiltsTents & SheltersHome StorageSmart PlugsPools & SwimmingPest ControlDrawers & CabinetsEntertainment UnitDining Tables & ChairsBathroom AccessoriesReplacement PartsPersonal Care & HygieneTorches & Outdoor LightingMops and BroomsHeatersPillow CasesScales (Bathroom)Oral CareLadders