Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Lightweight and highly maneuverable, the Shun Classic 15cm Chef’s Knife is ideal for a wide variety of cutting task. Ideal for slicing, dicing, and chopping small to medium-sized fruits, vegetables and other foods, this nimble Chef’s knife is perfect for the home chef. The curved belly allows the knife to be gently rocked through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince; and the wide blade is extra handy when transferring cut foods from board to pot.
The Shun Cutlery Classic knife features a VG-Max “super” steel blade core clad with 34 folded layers per side of stainless Damascus steel. The blade is ground and bead blasted to reveal the beautiful flowing pattern of the Damascus. Each side is sharpened to a 16 degree angle. It features a D-shaped Ebony PakkaWood handle, which is resin-impregnated natural hardwood designed for moisture resistance and longevity.
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony Pakkawood
- Blade length: 15cm (6 in.)
- Blade hardness: HRC 61
- Full tang 4mm rod extends to the end of the knife for ultimate balance.
- Cleaning/care: Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Origin: Japan
Related CategoriesMops and BroomsLaddersPet CareKnivesArtworkRemotesIP Cameras / WebcamsPortable Air ConditionersOvensOffice FurnitureCalendarsHome SecurityArts & CraftMattress Protectors & UnderblanketsEvaporative CoolersPet SuppliesHeatersScales (Kitchen)Projector AccessoriesDesksVacuum CleanersSinksHome & GardenHandbagsGarden Furniture