Added to Cart
Extended Care Options
More deals you may like
You’ll never need to take your eyes off the road to view crucial driving information with this head-up display.
- Provides all essential dashboard data (including water temperature and fuel consumption) in your line of sight via the head-up dsplay.
- Uses an OBD II interface which gathers live information straight from your engine and projects crucial bits to you at eye-level
- Suitable for day and night driving with the auto brightness adjustment feature
Taking your eyes off the road for a few seconds can prove very risky even at moderate speeds. If you take your eyes off for just 2 seconds at the speed of 50 km/hour, it translates to travelling virtually blind for 27 meters! You never thought of it this way, right?
Drive safer with the OBD II Car Head Up Display as it puts crucial dashboard information right in your line of sight removing the need to take your eyes off the road.
Vital data at eye level
The OBD II head up display gives you access to technology that new high-end vehicles use for safety. Don’t lose out! Get the OBD II head-up display to get all your vital driving information where you need it most!
Its wide LED screen and auto brightness adjustment make it suitable for any time of the day with clear projection under all driving conditions.
Live information from your engine
OBD II interface retrieves useful information from your engine real time and projects this at your eye level to keep you well informed and prepared.
For better maintenance of your car and safer drives, you need to keep track of parameters like speed, revs, fuel consumption, water temperature, and engine faults. This job is easier under the guiding eyes of the OBD II head up display. Say no to speeding tickets with the inbuilt alarm that alerts you when you exceed your set speed limit.
Compatible with thousands of models
Check out the list below to see if your car is compatible:
- Made in Australia after 1 January 2006
- Made in USA after 1 January 1996
- Made in the European Union (Petrol) after 1 January 2001
- Made in the European Union (Diesel) after 1 January 2004
- Made in Japan after 1 January 2007
- Made in China (Petrol) after 1 January 2010
- Made in China (Diesel) after 1 January 2011
The display is also compatible with a variety of other cars besides those given above. Check your car user manual to confirm if your car is compatible with OBD II.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesPlaysetsMeasuring ToolsPools & SwimmingCar ElectronicsDash CamsAutomotive AccessoriesHardware & Hand ToolsUSB ChargersGarden Power ToolsBreathalysersHandsfree SpeakerphonesLaddersPower Tools & AccessoriesCables & AdaptersRemotesStorageHolders & Stands