Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Coding Awbie is the easiest way to introduce coding to your child.
- The Osmo Base & Mirror is required to play Coding Awbie (only available with Genius Kit & Creative Kit )
- Teaches coding fundamentals, logic and problem solving skills in coding language
- Computational Thinking – Explore functions of decomposed parts, detecting patterns, and crafting algorithms
- Logical Reasoning – Integrates multiplicative thinking and highlights cause-and-effect
- Collaboration built-in, allowing multiple kids to play together
- Compatible with iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad 9.7” and iPad Pro 9.7”/10.5”
Coding is a modern superpower, a new language. With the Osmo Coding Awbie Game kids learn logic skills and problem solving, and it will help them succeed in an increasingly digital world.
Coding Awbie uses hands-on physical blocks as coding commands to guide a playful character (Awbie) through a strawberry-munching adventure. Combining tangible blocks, placing them into sequences, loops and if/or actions, will get Awbie on-screen to walk around, jump over obstacles and grab strawberries in a magical world. This interactive game will fire up a child’s imagination, inspires dreams and builds confidence, all while learning programming in coding.
Created by a team from a recognised University Lab, Coding Awbie is inspired by over 50 years of research into computer programming education. The game is appropriate for ages 5-12 and keeps kids engaged for endless hours.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesScooters, Bikes & Ride OnsPre-School & Baby ToysAction Toys & FigurinesSpy GearDronesKid's MusicChildren's FurniturePlaysetsBoard Games & PuzzlesSports & OutdoorsEducational & LearningOutdoor & GardenDrone AccessoriesVideo GamesGaming ConsolesGadgets & NoveltiesBatteriesGaming Console AccessoriesArts & CraftAction Cases & Photo AccessoriesCollectablesDolls & Soft ToysLegoRemote Control ToysBuilding Toys & Blocks