Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Osmo provides a unique gaming accessory that will change the way your child plays.
- Teaches math, art, spelling, critical thinking, creative problem solving and much more
- Creativity and fun with real-time feedback
- Perfect for kids age 5-12, but designed for all ages
- Built-in collaboration, allowing multiple kids to play together
- Easy to set-up
- Genius Kit comes with Osmo Base and Mirror (reflector)
- Includes 5 games (Tangram, Words, Numbers, Masterpiece and Newton)
- Compatible with iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad 9.7” and iPad Pro 9.7”/10.5”
The Osmo Genius Kit offers an expansive collection of Osmo games that will allow children to explore science, math, art, encourages visual thinking and so much more in a playful hands-on way.
Crafted with reflective artificial intelligence, Osmo offers a ground-breaking technology that bridges the real and digital realms. Through experimentation in a stress-free environment and real-time feedback, kids learn that there are multiple good ways to solve a problem. Math and other subjects in turn will becomes creative and fun.
The Genius Kit is perfect for kids age 5-12 years old, but really is designed for all ages. With counting-addition-multiplication modes, blending real-life doodles with on-screen action, kick-starting creativity and problem solving, there is a challenge for everybody.
This complete set fosters learning in key areas such as creative problem solving, art, STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) and common core. All five games are an irresistible invitation to imagine, invent, explore, and play.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.