Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Panasonic 2 Pack Aaa Eneloop Batteries
Rechargeable Lsd Panasonic
PANASONIC ENELOOP – 2 x AAA NiMH Rechargeable Battery
Use Eneloop batteries to get more out of high drain devices, such as digital and flash cameras, toys, game controllers, flashlight etc, but are equally suitable for low drain items like remote controlsWHY ENELOOP
- Low self discharge
- Easy to use
- Higher Performance
- Protects the environment
- Saves ongoing costs
- 2 x AAA Eneloop batteries Pre-charged and ready to use off the shelf
- Outstanding capacity and ideal for high drain devices
- Long shelf life holds 65% charge even after 5 yearsstorage
- Economical to use – rechargeable upto 2100 times
- Environmentally friendly
- Operates at low temperatures (-20 degrees )
- Suits all applications
LSD (Low Self Discharge)
Provides much better shelf life than conventional rechargeables!
More info here:
Q. Can Eneloops be used in your existing battery charger?
Yes. In our experience, this hasn’t ever been an issue.
Q. The voltage (1.2v) is different to alkaline batteries (1.5v). Can I use them in the same way?
Yes, however don’t mix them together. So if your remote requires 2 batteries, keep them either all alkaline or all Eneloop.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.