Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
E71T-11 is a self-shielding flux cored wire used for welding carbon steels. This product does not require a shielding gas and can be used in limited multi-pass welding operations. The bead appearance is not equal to a gas-shielded product, but the benefits of not having to use gas makes this product popular. E71T-11 operates on straight polarity only (DCEN).
- Wire is for all-positional welding of single pass automatic semi- automatic fabrications
- Applicable for aluminized steel and galvanized steel from 1.2 to 5.0mm
- It is designed for on site general fabrication and structural work requiring no impact properties
- Can be welded using DCEN polarity
- Typical Applications:
- - Butt, lap and fillet welds on steel 16 gauge through ½”
- - Assembly and maintenance welding
Related CategoriesIrons & Garment SteamersBath Caddies & StorageFood Storage ContainersFitted Bed SheetsFood StorageGrooming & ShavingLampsQuilt Cover SetsOffice SuppliesOther Home & GardenSinksKitchen AccessoriesProjector AccessoriesSafety EquipmentRole PlaySofa & Dining Chair CoversHeatersTablewareCoffee MachinesHome & GardenScales (Kitchen)PillowsHair CareSmart LightingBean Bags