Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Pro2 Fibre Cable 1510Nm 250M Roll
Sc/Upc-Sc/Upc Sm Dx 3.0Mm Lszh
See delivery information
SC Fibre Optic Patch Cord stands for Subscriber Connector- a general purpose push/pull style connector. SC has an advantage in duplexibility to support send/ receive channels. SC Connectors are frequently used for newer network applications.
The square, snap-in connector latches with a simple push-pull motion and is keyed. They feature a 2.5mm ferrule and molded housing for protection.
- Superior qualified standard PC/ UPC/ APC polishing
- Compliant with Telcordia GR-326-Core, TIA/ EIA and IEC
- 100% optic test (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- Single mode, Duplex
- Comply to IEC Standard
- Flexible boot are available
- PVC/ LSZH
- High Speed and volume Fibre Optic Transmission Systems
- CATV Networks
- Fibre Optic Instrumentation
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.