Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Robobloq Qoopers 6 in 1 Robot Kit (RB-10110102)
Build and control six awesome robotic variations via easily understandable drag-and-drop coding.
- Suitable for ages 8+
- Easy drag-and-drop coding
- Transformable, modular design
- 6 different variations to build
- Wireless control via Bluetooth on Roboblog App
- Based on Arduino coding platform
- Programmable on Windows 7+, Mac 10.9+, iOS 8+ and Android 4.4+
The Robobloq Qoopers 6 in 1 Robot Kit is step up from the Robobloq Q-Scout – build it from scratch in under an hour, then rebuild into one of six different variations, each with unique functions. Choose from Captain Alloy, The Voyager, Li’l Guardian, The Cavalier, Scorpiod and The Dozer, for hours and hours of fun.
Once assembled, kids will have a ball learning coding through the drag-and-drop programming interface on the Robobloq App. There are heaps of different modes to explore – Obstacle-avoiding, Voice Command, Remote Control and more. Command your Qoopers robotto do whatever you want, whether it’s circling the dining room table, making a noise or following a path you draw in the Roboblog App. With the LED Dots Matrix you can even give your Qoopers robot facial expressions!
The STEAM approach to learning
Success in the 21st century means learning how to think, not what to think. STEAM is an interdisciplinary approach to education that focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics. It aims to promote ingenuity, inquiry and critical thinking.
STEAM encourages kids to:
Question like a scientist
Design like a technologist
Build like an engineer
Create like an artist
Deduce like a mathematician
The STEAM approach recognises that the children of today are the educators, innovators, programmers and leaders of tomorrow and seeks to equip them with the skills and knowledge they need to get ahead.
Benefits of STEAM learning for kids include:
- Learning persistence and problem solving
- Enhanced cognitive development
- Learning increasingly relevant skills such as coding
- Encouraging broader thinking through a multi-topic focus
- Hands-on, immersive learning to empower all kids regardless of socio-economic background or gender
- Answers all those annoying ‘Why?’ questions you don’t know the answer to!
- Finally understanding the workings of the technology around them
Benefits of STEAM learning for adults include:
- All of the above!
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.